Make your Decision

Virion Leywin

I grabbed the door handle and stepped into the room, and as I did, I lifted the spell that was currently on Sylvie. She moved slightly from it but was still asleep, I made my way onto the side of the bed, and pushed her leg so she would get up.

"Sylvie." I said, and her eyes opened very slowly, a smile formed on her face as she sat upwards in the middle of the bed. "I'm sorry I had to do that, but I had to, I didn't want you to get involved in anything else here."

"I get it, just don't do it again." She told me, yawning slightly. "But I won't lie, that nap was pretty nice." I laughed a little from her words, then she asked. "What happened? What did you do while I was out?"

"I killed Agrona." I told her simply, even if it wasn't the complete truth. "He's gone, you'll never have to worry about him again." Her eyes widened, and she dragged me into a hug on the bed, I could sense that this news made her happy.

"Thank you." Sylvie said. "You ended the war, but you had to go through so much to do it, I'm so sorry, Veer, I truly am." She spoke softly into my ear as we continued to hug. "We can go back, live our lives, and just relax."

"We can't do that." I said, backing away from her, standing up, looking down at her. "Your uncle, Kezess, he's not going to let us live freely, and I plan on killing him, and every single asura in existence." Her eyes widened even further from those words, and you know, I could have said it a little better. "I told you that you were going to have to make a decision, nows the time, help me, or don't, it doesn't matter."

"Veer." She shook her head. "I do agree, from what I've experience, the world would be safer without them, but that's not just genocide, it is impossible." I didn't like the way that this was going. "I could go and talk to him, with me alive, maybe he won't do anything."

"No, I can't have that." I told her. "I have plans aligned already, and if you say the wrong thing, it could ruin it all." This was the truth, if she mentioned anything relating to me, my plan could go to shit, of course, if she said no to me, I was going to erase this part of her mind. "The asuras will fall, the only one who'll live is you."

"It's not possible."

"Let me show you it's possible." I said, sitting down with her. "You've been gone for so long, Sylv, a lot has happened, and I can't go home, not anymore. Join me, and you can watch over me, make sure I don't do anything I shouldn't, you can be my guiding hand like you used to."

"I have ---" She started to speak, but she stopped, thinking about it, what I offered was a good thing, a reason, a good reason for her to stay. "That's, you have to give me time to think about it."

"Time is not something you have." I told her, speaking honestly. "And there are some other things you need to know before you make a decision." I had to tell her about the children, and Selena, even though I never really liked her, I had to use her to solidify the battle between the Dragons and Leviathans.

"So, tell me these things." Sylvie said, waving her hand as she got closer to the edge of the bed, so her legs were hanging off of it. "After, I'll make up my mind, and I'll think about not just us, but what I could do for the world by staying with you."

"Alright." I nodded my head, then prepared myself to say what I needed to say. "You need to know, that I created beings, and they are known as my children, pretty much are my children." She went silent as I finished my sentence, completely taken aback by the first thing I told her. "Each one has a unique set of abilities, those abilities come from the blood of people we know."