Battle For Etril Pt. II

"What are you planning?" Cecilia asked, looking at me, knowing I had something up my sleeve. The Wraiths were all but through, standing behind Sylvie in units, numbering in the twenty thousand.

This was just one army, but that was not the issue, the people in Aramoor, the sixty thousand were all under Agrona's control as well. I felt Hades do what I was about to tell him, I had Ivy and Damon fall back to Maerin, knowing they weren't capable of taking on this force alone, thirty thousand Wraiths would kill them.

They needed to bring in the other troops, the ones that I hid near the Sovereign's mansion, the blood army was going to have to fight these Wraiths possibly without me. I shook my head; Hades would take care of it.

"Esoteric Art - Blood Drift"

'Hades, you know what to do, you control it like I told you, and we will work together.' I told my bond, he sent me a mental head nod, and I got ready to fight again. My body was failing me, but I was going to push through it, I had to, things weren't going quite well right now, and I didn't like it.

Rosa already killed Kiloph, and I actually liked him to some extent, but if I can survive this, which I will, everything can still work out. I just needed to focus on fighting, nothing that was said can get in my head, and no injury can slow me down.

Back to my spell, blood drift is the spell that allows me to switch places with droplets of blood. I've been using it to teleport around, but I've never used it in close combat before like this, the clones were practicing it, but that doesn't mean it'll work.

Hades was going to activate the spell when I wanted to, pushing the blood mana spell through my body so that he can switch my place with a blood drop somewhere. I felt for the blood in the two mages before me, letting Arthur's core go, and focused on controlling limbs.

Cecilia shot forward, vanishing for a second, appearing in front of me, but I vanished as well, appearing away from her, shooting a wind blade at her face. Cecilia conjured an ice wall, then Arthur god stepped to her, and I teleported as well, meeting him at Cecilia.

My blade flashed upwards, same with Arthur's, and as she went to dodge the attacks, I conjured a black spike where I was attacking and teleported behind her, switching places with the blood circling the field.

I drove my blade towards her back, the spike went for her side, and Arthur's blade went to her other side. Cecilia vanished, but we all followed, they might have stopped time, but I could still feel where they go to, so when they vanish and resume time, I instantly travel to them.

The three of us started vanishing and reappearing all throughout the field we were in, it was completely destroyed, the destruction was chaotic. We just kept going, I made sure if I was going to get hit, that it was from Cecilia. I knew I couldn't handle another strike from Arthur's sword of destruction, it would damage me too much.

"Hahahaha!" I just laughed as I was teleporting over and over again, it was so much fun. We kept going, and going, my body was crumbling down, the blood was trying to restore itself, but I damaged myself pretty badly.

I ducked, rolled, dodging their two swords, and each movement hurt more and more, even as I healed myself and blocked the pain. I swung my sword at Cecilia's head, she vanished, I dodged Arthur's blade, then we all teleported once again, all around the field.

I felt the clouds above us start to move around, Cecilia's doing, and as rain started to fall on all of us, I felt a storm brewing. I hate this bitch. Her sword came at me, I felt for the blood in her arm and stopped in, then did the same for her foot as it came towards my face.

Arthur came in, swinging at her head, trying to behead her, but spun away, and with his momentum, Arthur's blade came at my face. I conjured a wind wall, making sure he slowed down a little, but he god stepped behind me, and I teleported away. The three of us just couldn't land a blow that could decide the match, it was going to be who could last longer, but we all know that it could last for days with our abilities.