My New Home

"Father." Ivy said as I entered Argona's room, no, my room, the room he sat in, lived in, was now my new home. "Here, we lined them up for you, the ones who lived when we arrived here." In the room at the moment were my five children, Cecilia, Melzri, and Dragoth, well, and the three Vritras with broken bones on their knees.

"Thank you." I said to them, knowing that they came in after my clones did most of the damage, it was right after Arthur and Nico left. "You all did a great job, and now, Taegrin Caelum, well, Alacrya is ours."

"Thanks, father." My five children said, standing behind the three vritras on their knees. "What should we do with these pathetic asuras?" Ivy asked, and as I stood there now, in front of them, I really had no use for them, well, I did.

"Please, Devil, let us serve you." The one in the middle said, looking up at me with pleading eyes. These were weak asuras, but still asuras, they had a lot of mana within their bodies. "We'll do anything for you, just ask, and it's yours."

"Shut up." Raven swung her hand and slapped the shit out of the Vritra in front of her. "I'm sorry I let him interrupt you." I merely laughed as I nodded my head at Raven, not really upset by that, it was kind of funny to hear a vritra beg for his life.

"Cut of their heads, take their horns, dispose of everything else." I ordered, waving my hand as I turned away from them. "Damon, bring their horns to Dicathen, deliver them to my brother, along with some of the others."

"I got it, father." Damon said, and at those words, I felt a wind blade take the life of a vritra, then a sword, and another sword, the three vritra bodies fell like they were nothing, and I made my way over to the couch with Melzri, Dragoth, Cecilia, and Nithe.

"Alright, now I am going to need you two to do something for me." I pointed at Melzri and Dragoth as I sat down, then as I sat down, I motioned for them to, and as they did, Nithe sat beside me. 

"Anything for you, my King." Melzri said with a smile on her face. "It's been an honor so far, and I am happy now that I can faithfully serve you out in the open now." Jeez, I really fucked with her head, but that's fine, she's a Scythe.

"I need you two to go and gather up every single Wraith, every single half-breed, and bring them to the Central Dominion." I ordered, planned on talking to them, making them my army. That was the whole point of killing Agrona, if I wanted to win this war with Kezess, I needed them, and I needed to start planning. "Tell them that there is some sort of news, I don't know, just go, get them all to the Central Dominion."

We now had plenty of teleportation pads, warm pads, portals, they were now all under my control, my clones' control. However, it didn't really matter, with my blood teleportation, I didn't need a portal to go places, just blood that's already there.

"We can do that." Dragoth said. "Should we leave right now." I nodded my head, the sooner the better, claiming them is important for the protection of this continent, the asuras can't attack, there's too many variables for them right now.

"I'll send word to Hades when we are done." Melzri said, and the two stood up, knowing what they had to do now, making it easier for me to focus on something else instead of having to gather up the Wraiths myself.

"Oh." I said, stopping them as a thought came to my mind. "Just so you know, Mezlri, I plan on freeing Viessa in the next couple of days." I saw her expression change slightly, a smile grew, and as she nodded, the two turned back around and left.

"Do you think they will bend the knee to you?" Nithe asked from beside me, and as he did, a portal opened up behind Cecilia, and my children dragged the three vritra bodies into it. "They weren't so willing before."