Uninvited

"Yeah, I think --- "Arthur was interrupted at the sight before us, there was a portal in the sky, just randomly there, but that was when all of a sudden stairs grew out of it and grew down to the end of the staircase that led into the palace.

Arthur and I just stood there on the palace staircase as a figure exited the portal, my eyes widened when I felt their blood signature. Arthur smirked, knowing who it was as well, or maybe it was something else, maybe he knew they would come.

I started to move mana all throughout my body, getting ready to use it. I was going to kill this fucking dragon right here and now. Windsom slowly walked down the stairs, appearing before us, his galaxy eyes locking with Arthur's and mine.

"You took your time." Arthur said, looking down at the asura. "It's been a while hasn't it, Windsom?" The atmosphere fell dark, anger flooded me, my emotions became, unstable. The stairs were still there, the portal as well, but I didn't care why.

"It has been." Windsom said, looking back at us. "I've come to see the two of you, Lord Indrath has requ---" He was silenced as my aura shot out of me, my killing intent clear, my anger flooding the air.

A void blade appeared in my hand, and I was about to shoot at Windom, but as I was about to, Arthur held a handout. "What?" I snarled at my brother, looking him in the eyes. "Let me kill him, he shouldn't have even shown his face."

"I am here as a messenger, that is all." Windsom said, my grip tightened around my blade. "Lord Indrath would like to speak to both of you." Arthur gave me a look again as I tried to get past him that told me to stop, but I couldn't, I wanted him dead so badly.

"We can't kill him." Arthur whispered. "It would start something even worse." He stared at me, then gave me a head nod. "I understand Windsom, and Veer does as well, we will not harm the messenger."

"Even if the messenger is a pussy." I said, staring at Windsom, his galaxy eyes unflinching, he didn't care about me, he knew Arthur would protect him even if he shouldn't. "Tch." I released my void sword, letting the two speak.

"What does he want to talk about, Windsom?" Arthur asked as we started walking down the stairs to meet him. I stayed a little further back from Arthur, knowing that if Windsom said some bullshit I would attempt to kill him.

"That is not for me to discuss." Windsom told Arthur and me. "Lord Indrath is waiting." Windsom's eyes were flickering between us and had a sense of anger in them as well. "Please, follow me."

"Na." I said out loud as he turned to face the stairs. "Why in the fuck would be simply follow you through a portal? It could lead to a trap. Don't think that we are that stupid." I rolled my eyes at him as he turned back to us.

"Veer, we need to go." Arthur said, looking at me. "It isn't a trap; they are too mighty to do that." I would have trapped them, I don't care how mighty it seems, all that matters is who is alive and who isn't.

"You are joking, right?"

"It is not a trap." Windsom said out loud, stopping us from talking to one another. "Now come along, Lord Indrath is waiting for you two." I could feel my hand twitching, I wanted to attack, and I could, but I knew I had to behave.

"Lead the way." Arthur said, and I just stared ahead, looking at Windsom with anger. "Behave, if you don't think you can handle this, don't come, only one of us have to." Windsom started walking up the stairs as Arthur and I stood there getting ready to follow.

"I am not letting you go by yourself." I told him, then motioned for him to step forward. He gave me one last look, then started after Windsom, I followed him. I was finally going to be reunited with the mighty god Kezess.