Introduction

"So, who's here?" Sylvie asked as we arrived at my new room, Agrona's room, it was the nicest one, so I was claiming it. "Which of your five children are in the room in front of us?" I knew they left, but I could feel two in there, they must have come back.

"Right now, Ivy and Rosa are in there." I told her, feeling their blood signatures within the room, as I opened the door for Sylvie, and allowed her to enter first. I followed in after, and as I did, I could see Ivy and Rosa stand up from the couch as they made eye contact with Sylvie.

"Woah." Sylvie said, most likely looking at Rosa who had a lot of her blood within her. "I'm assuming she's mine?" I nodded my head; she was a little taken aback by the sight. While we were walking, I explained a little more about each child, so she probably could put two and two together by the hair.

"Moth, Sylvie." Rosa said, stepping up with Ivy, and as we stopped in front of one another, she went on. "It's soooo good to finally meet you while you aren't trying to kill us, I've waited for this moment for a while now."

"You must be Rosa." Sylvie said, and Rosa nodded her head with a smile on her face. "And Ivy?" She nodded as well. "I can tell by your hair on who you are." She knew Ivy was related to Jagrette, I told her that on the way here, but she also had some of her blood. "It's a pleasure to meet you two, truly, Veer has talked a lot about you in the mere moments I've spent with him since I've been back."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Ivy said, bowing her head. "We've all been looking forward to meeting our mother." Sylvie didn't flinch from that, but she wasn't going to acknowledge it. "But we all want to know, are you staying?"

"We can talk about that over on the couch." I spoke out, wanting to sit down, it's been a long day, and tomorrow I was going to have to deal with a lot of shit, speaking in front of the Wraiths and Half-breeds, it's going to be fun.

"Okay!" Rosa exclaimed, happy to be here with Sylvie. "So, are you staying?" She asked as we all made our way over to the couch, Sylvie sat with me while our two children sat across from us. I was curious about when Hades was going to show up, it's been a while since I saw him.

"I am, your father needs someone to watch over him." Sylvie told the two girls in front of us, Rosa smiled brightly from the news, Ivy's expression didn't really change, but I could tell they were both pretty happy from the news. "And I want to get to know each and every one of you."

"That's great!" Rosa said, crossing her legs in the red dress she was wearing. "I want to learn more about you as well, at least learn it from you, and not from our father." Sylvie laughed slightly, like she was thinking about what I must have told them about her.

"I can't wait to tell you all about me as well." Sylvie said, then went on, talking more about them. "So, where is Damon, Raven, and Nithe?" I was surprised she had their names memorized already; it's been like ten minutes.

"Doing things out in Alacrya." Ivy answered her, but as Sylvie tilted her head, Ivy turned and looked at me, wondering what she should say to Sylvie, well, more of what she could and could not say to her.

"If you want me to stay, you have to tell me, Veer." Sylvie said, looking at me now. "I don't need you two to tell me anything you don't want to, but Veer, you need to, those are my rules." I smiled as I thought about it. I had just killed Agrona, one of the most dangerous threats in this world, and now, because I love Sylvie, I have to listen to her for now.

"Damon, Nithe, and Raven are all out doing something." I told her, then I realized, I never told her about the blood army. "Nithe, he's currently transporting the blood army over here, and before you ask, I created an army of mana beast made from blood, nothing special."