Eighteen

Ari was still at  Jace's, well the two seemed to be best friends.

On the other hand Enzo had only been gone a for two days and I was missing him like hell, it felt like he had been gone for a long time.

" I can feel you missing me through the phone" he said.

" I don't know what you're talking about, but like when are you going to be back again, cause I'm not well." I said.

" what happened, is it bad?" he asked " don't worry, I just down the stairs " I lied. I actually had a run in with some bad people.

" knowing you, that's not exactly what happened, you're too careful to fall down the stairs " he said.

" I'm flattered, you know me too well, but seriously I'm fine, it was just a scratch but I need to rest now, bye" I said.

" take care, I'll be there before you even wake up " he said.

ENZO's POV
I knew she was hiding something from, she was way too careful to down the stairs.

I kept my promise of going back home before she woke up, I looked at her face to find a bandage rapped around her forehead , thought she said it was a small scratch.

" You creepy thing, you scared the hell out of me, I almost lost my shit" she said.

" we both know how impossible that is, is my princess not yet back?" I said.

" she'll be back this evening, Jace is gonna drop her off" she said.

" there is something I wanted to discuss with you" I said.

" I'm listening " she said " we need to leave Italy for some time" I said.

" okay" she said " that's not all, I kinda made some new enemies in these three days that I've been gone but it wasn't entirely my fault the Russians were being, I don't know stupid " I said.

" what did you do?" She asked looking bored " I boomed their main base before leaving, their leader picked a fight and I gave them what they wanted" I said.

" okay, so when do we leave?" She asked " tomorrow, leaving for America by the way" I said.

" of all places" she said before walking alway.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT LIKE I WAS KIND OF BUSY WITH EXAMS AND SHIT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE

LOVE Y'all 💝🖤💘