six

Serena
I was 25 late for the meeting.

I walked to my dad's office and opened the door without knocking as usual

“ Serena, you're late.” said father. I ignored him and looked around and saw my brothers and two other men whose backs were facing me.

“ Serena take your sit.” said father,  the two man finally faced me “ you? What are you doing here?” i asked Enzo fucking De Luca.

“ they're here for the meeting, well the Russians are planning something big against our Mafias and we have to find out what it is and stop it before it's too late.” said father

“ and in order to do that we need to form an alliance with the Italian Mafia.” he continued.

“ and how are you planning on doing that?” i asked with a raised eyebrow  knowing very well that in order to make an alliance with another Mafia a marriage must take place.

“ You and Enzo must get married.” Emilio spoke for the first time. I looked at him like he had grown horns “ are you serious?” i asked with pure rage racing through my voice.

“ Why are you being dramatic, it's not a big deal.” said Enzo, i looked at him in disbelief.

“ hey, shut the fuck up, asswipe ” i said.

“ i don't know whatever sick game you're playing, you better stop, cause I'll forget that you're my father.” i threatened

“ oh and by the way the Russians are forming an alliance with the french Mafia in order to take you guys down.” i said before walking out of the room.

I called Jace one of my men to bring Ariana to my private mansion.

I drove their quickly and made some people arrange the room with anything a three year old girl would like.

Soon Jace arrived with the kid, she was so cute.

“ hi Ariana, nice to meet you, im your elder sister my name is Adrian okay” I said.

Ariana's mother Mariah died after giving birth living Ariana with Brian the guy I was just from killing.

I considered Brian my brother but all he does is betray me. I'm an assassin but I also have my own group of people.

It's more like a small gang of assassins that I lead no one else knows about me being the leader, we are self employed assassins we don't work for any Mafia.

“ why don't you rest, then we'll go out and get you some stuff in the evening.” I suggest and she quickly nodded,

“ Jace take her the room close to mine” I said.

“ I guess you'll be staying here with Ariana and a nanny that's if your don't mind.” I said.

“ I thought you would never ask. Anyway I'm tired of living those annoying kids at the main mansion ” he said referring to some of the assassins.

“ they can be a real pain in the ass some times.” I said

I've known Jace since the time when we were still in dippers, our moms were pretty close before they both died, his father died a few months before he was born and his mom died a year after mine, Jace is only a year older than me, even my brothers consider him as one of us and my father considers him as his own son.

Soon Ariana was up and I drove her to the mall and bought her a lot of clothes, toys, candy and baby cereals and fruits.

We drove back home and decorated her room, before watching a cartoon on her tv.

For some reason I feel the need to protect the little girl.

After making sure she was sleeping comfortably I drove back home.