Eleven

SERENA

It's been two weeks since  Lorenzo and I were at my father's house for a family dinner.

I know my dad feels bad but he had to know that I was also hurt when he made the decision to get me married to Lorenzo.

“ Serena. Can we please talk in my office?” he asked I stood up before following him to his office.

I sat on a chair while he took his seat behind his desk.

“ I know that I hurt you deeply that is why I won't try to justify myself, but you should know that I am deeply sorry and I love you so much” he said.

“ I know you might not forgive me right away but at least talk to me” he said.

“ I forgive you dad and I love you too.” I said

Then I asked the question that has been bothering me “ dad is it necessary for Lorenzo and I to have an heir together?” I asked

“ yes, since you guys are married now and we formed an alliance, you're the one to carry his heir ” he said.

“ okay ” I said before walking out of his office.

We bid our goodbyes before heading back home, the ride home was quite and Lorenzo was looking disturbed.

“ what's wrong ” I asked out of curiosity “nothing” he said clearly lying “whatever” I rolled my eyes.

“ what was that?” he asked “ nothing ” I said mimicking him.

We arrived home and I walked straight to my room. After 30 minutes I head a knock, I said come in and Lorenzo walked in.

He sat on my bed before looking at me “ may I help you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

I caught him checking me out, I was wearing a t-shirt reaching me mid thigh and a short that was completely covered by the shirt.

“ my eyes are up here” I said “ I was only looking at my wife, there's nothing wrong with that” he said shamelessly not even denying the fact that he was looking at me.

“ why are you here Lorenzo ” I asked “ nothing I just felt like coming here” he said before  laying down beside me making himself comfortable.

I picked up a pillow and hit his face he did the same and we started a pillow fight, we finally stopped after a few minutes.

“ I never knew that the big bad assassin was such a baby” he said
I rolled my eyes at that.

We talked about random things until I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed, he must have left early in the morning to do God knows what, anyway why do I care.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business before going down for breakfast.

I found Lisa cooking something “ morning sweetie your food will be ready in a bit, do you mind waiting ” she smiled sweetly I mirrored her smile and found myself a seat in the kitchen.

Soon my food was ready and I thanked her before eating my food.
Immediately after finishing my food, I walked to the dish washer and cleaned my plate before going upstairs to my room.