thirteen

A/N

Hey guys, I'm deeply sorry for the late update I was busy with boarding school and I really appreciate you giving my book a chance thanks.

Love y'all and feel free to comment and vote thank you

SERENA

I tried to stand up but something was holding me back down, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a hand around my waist.

I tried to stand up but failed miserably " aghhrr Enzo, let me go you lazy ass" I said.

" Nah, just go back to sleep it's too early" he said.

I pulled the watch from my bedside table and the time was 1am, guess his right I'll just go back to sleep.

ENZO

I woke up around 6am, Jesus I never Wake up this late to be honest I've never slept this comfortable in a long time, I think it has something to do with the woman who is sleeping beside me with her head on my chest.

She started stirring in her sleep a sign that she was waking up, so I did the most smartest thing I could think of, I pretended to be asleep.

After some time I could feel her eyes on my face, jeez she'll burn holes into my head with her eyes.

" the first I saw you, I felt like putting a million bullets into your head and nothing has changed, I'm just feeling bad for wasting this handsome face on someone like you." she said

" I'm scared to have children cause I feel like I won't be a good mother, on top of that caring the heir of the strongest mafia." she said.

" oh by the way I know that you're awake " she said.

"how did you know?" I asked " well first of all I'm not stupid enough to talk to myself and I saw you when you woke up" she said.

" now, if you don't mind get out of my room " she said

" jeez, I'm going relax" I said before getting up and walking out of the room.

" she's so rude, even early in the morning, but that just makes her hotter"

Jeez what am I thinking, these thoughts are too dangerous for me, but there is nothing wrong with my thoughts cause she's my wife. right

I need to leave for work.

Hey guys, how are y'all, I hope y'all fine. I just wanted to inform y'all that I will be taking a long break from writing cause I'm going to boarding school and I'm going to be really busy.
But anyway thanks for your support and for giving my book a chance.

Love y'all 💞💓💓💘❤️❤️❣️♥️❤️❤️