nine

SERENA

I'm getting married today. I haven't been talking to my father ever since the day he decided to make my life decision without my concern.

“ hey sis are you ready ?” asked Alexander he was the one walking me down the isle.

“ let's get this crap over and done with, I have a mission in one hour.” I said
I held my brother's arm as the doors opened and I walked down the isle as the soft music played.

The Priest said some crap while I kept on looking at the time on my watch.

We said our vows and I personally threatened the Priest to make it short and not to say the 'kissing the bride part'.

Everyone clapped their hands I looked at my watch again and realized that I only had a few minutes till my mission.

“ shit.” I muttered “ are you almost done? I swear if you continue wasting my time I'll fucking kill you Infront of all these people and they won't do anything about it.” I threatened.

“ I pronounce you husband and wife ” I was already walking down the isle before he even finished his sentence.

I looked around the the crowd and saw my father watching me, I simply rolled my eyes and exited the venue.

I drove at a faster pase than usual, I arrived at the warehouse soon and quickly changed my outfit.

I walked to the garage and got on the bike before driving off to my destination.

My targets were at a restaurant on a date, today going to be fun, I'm killing a package.

These two motherfuckers are involved in child trafficking and are involved with a small gang called the spiders.

I  set my sniper on top of the building next to the restaurant  and shot both of them before simply packing my things and walking away to my car and driving away.