ten

arrived home to find everyone sitting in the living room except from 'my dear husband '

“ oh you're Back ” said my father did he really think I would forgive him easily and start talking to him,  huh his delusional.

“ Dear pack your things, you're going to be staying with your husband.” said Emilio

“ okay ” I said coldly before walking away.

I reached my room and packed some of my things and left most of them because I'll be back soon after six months when the contract ends.

I walked downstairs and told one of the maids to get my stuff and put them in my car.

I entered the living room and saw that Lorenzo was back.

“ are you ready to go ?” he asked I simply nodded and said bye to my siblings, I didn't say anything to my father I just walked out.

The only thing I head was my brother telling my father not to worry, I would come around soon.

“ get in the car” said Lorenzo “ no thanks I'm taking my car just lead the way” I said.

He tried to say something but I beat him to it “ or else I won't go with you.”

He got into his car and drove off with me following suit.

We arrived at a huge mansion that's even bigger than mine, we drove in and parked our cars before walking in.

“ this is our room ” he said when we reached a door “ no thanks, I can't share the same room with you, this mansion is big enough for me to have my own room ”

“ we are married and we need to share the same room because we need an heir.” he said

“ what the hell! There is no way I'm carrying your child ever and anyway it's just six months.” I  said.

“ who told you that it's only for six months? Once you get into an arranged marriage you can't come out of it.”he said

Our parents marriages were arranged but then they later fell in love but that will never be us, I hate Lorenzo.

There is no way in hell that I'm going to spent my entire life with this pig, I know arranged marriages are meant to last forever but I'm not the type for commitments.

And the saddest part is they'll need an heir from Lorenzo but they didn't specify the person to carry his child I'll simply tell him to get any woman pregnant when the time comes.

Yh that's a great idea, I'm so fucking smart for my own good. Yh.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for giving my book a chance and please free to point out the mistakes and don't forget to drop comments.

One request, please please please vote.
Thank you!