sixteen

SERENA
It was finally  Arianna's birthday she had made a few friends from different mafias  and the legal world.

I was upstairs getting her ready while Enzo was in his room getting ready as well.

( Arianna's dress)

“ mommy, I look like a princess” she said “ that is because you are a princess” I said.

“ wait here while mommy gets ready, alright?” I said placing her on my bed, with her tablet.

(Serena's dress)

“ wow mommy you look beautiful, like a queen” she said “ thank you, princess” I said.

“ let's go check if daddy is done or else w'll be late ” I said.

“ Enzo, hurry up, I said while entering his room.

( Enzo's suit)

“ I'm done ” he said walking out of his closet.

he looked handsome to say the least.

“ now we look like a royal family let's go” she said while Enzo carried her and we walked side by side.

We drove to the venue, we couldn't have it home cause of the media, they would want to ask questions.

To the world we're just business billionaires while in the Underworld we are the strongest Mafia.

As soon as we arrived photos of us were taken.

“ Mr and Mrs De Luca, is that your daughter? Why did you keep her hidden from the world for four years?” asked a reporter.

“ our daughter was too young to go public, we wanted to avoid that” I said simply.

“ are you expecting another child?” asked another reporter.

“ I think that's our personal life, w'll inform you if we want anything to be known thank you, I think that's enough for today” said Enzo before we walked inside.

“ happy birthday.” said our family holding lots of gifts.

“ thank you” she said  hugging all of them before going to play with her friends.

By the time the party was over we said our goodbyes and went home.

Ari was so tired that she slept immediately after we reached home and I changed her pajamas.

I also freshened up before getting ready for bed.

Enzo came in later on “ you look like shit” he said after looking at me for a second.

“ well thanks for the compliment, I wouldn't be looking like shit if those kids hadn't forced me to play.” I said.

“ come here” he said pulling me closer to him I wanted to protest but I was too tired for that shit.

I put my head on his chest will he massaged my hair, it was refreshing.

“ what would have happened if we didn't get married.” he asked.

“ you would have ended up dying a lonely fucker or worse, you would have ended up marrying a Malibu barbie.” I said

“ I know you were upset about this marriage, at least can we try to make it work” he asked.

“ sure, since we're already parents to a very cute princess, I wouldn't want her to be lonely she'll need a sibling ” I chuckled at the same time as him.

“ if we had a son, what would you name him?” I asked.

“ it will be a surprise, you'll no when the time comes” he said.

“ well, make sure it not something like Gavin or worse Enzo junior ” I joked.

“ great idea, I think I'll name him Enzo or luca” he said.

“ what the hell Enzo, Luca De Luca? Not my son, never in a million years ” I said laughing.