five

Serena
Three days after the gala

I was having my breakfast when Alexander came in looking grumpy and lost, i frowned my eyebrows " what's with the grumpy face?" i asked " nothing." he replied.

" just fucking tell me, what your problem?" i yelled

" father has arranged a meeting and you have to be there." he said ignoring my question.

" so?" i raised an eyebrow " be in his office by 3:pm, don't be late." he said before going back upstairs.

It's 1:pm and the meeting is in like two hours, that means I have enough time to go to my warehouse and check how things are going.

I drove to the warehouse faster than expected, i saw one of my men at the entrance " where is the bastard?" i asked

" cell 434." he said.

I entered the basement and went straight to cell 434, i opened the cell and saw the traitor tied to a metal chair, he is the rat that was sending information to the Russian Mafia.

I tortured him for about an hour " spill!" i yelled, he still wouldn't badge,

" fine, we are going to do this the hard way then." i said with a smirk " what's her name again, uhm Ariana, you three years old daughter " his eyes widened at that " please don't do anything to her I'll spill." he said.

" I'm listening " i said. " but, before i tell you, you have to promise me that you won't kill me." he said

" bro you're in no position to make demands." i said " and if you are thinking about your daughter, she'll be taken care of, possibly she won't even remember you." i said.

" that's fair enough " he said before telling me what the Russians are planning

" they are stupid to think they can take down the two strongest mafias " i said " I'm sorry i can't let you go cause, the Russians will find out that you told me there plans and they will kill your daughter, if i don't kill you now." i said.

" why do you care if my daughter lives or dies ?" he asked.

" you're in no position to ask questions, but anyway i answer your last question." i said

" cause from today onwards you are no longer Ariana's father?" i said " what do you mean?" he asked.

" what I mean is that she is now a Knox and the youngest American Mafia princess, unless if you want me to send her to a foster home." i said innocently. " fine." he said.

" say hello to the devil on my behalf." i said before raising my gun and shooting him in his head. His blood splashed on my face " gross " i checked the time and it was 4:30pm, i have 30 minutes to get home.

I've killed the man i considered as a brother, not knowing he was a spy from the Russian Mafia. Anyway i didn't tell him anything about me being "Nyx" the best assassin in our world no one will ever find out that I'm Nyx.

Igor volkov is stupid making an alliance with the weakest Mafia in order to take down the two strongest Mafias.

I'm not surprised that the french Mafia is involved cause they've always had the thirst for power.