22. An angry lip bite

1k votes (hit ⭐fast fast )

Readerlog, we are family of now 1k followers and you completed the target.

That's why as a surprise it's double update today. I have spent too much time to write it.  I hope you will enjoy it.

And don't forget to shower your love on both parts ♥️(bhul nahi jaana..Varna 😈😈😈 )

Hehe...Thank u so much for your love and support.

Enjoy it.

I was sitting on the floor leaning my head on the table while looking towards the garden side

I was sitting on the floor leaning my head on the table while looking towards the garden side. There was a softening glow of setting sun in the sky having coolness in the air.

It was the time when sky turns orange and purple creating a serene atmosphere as world prepares to rest. It was indicating me that for how long I was sitting there.

Lunch time has passed a long time ago. Blood drop on the floor has dried leaving just some marks.

There was a silence in my heart. Just like an ocean who gets silent after facing a huge tsunami.

"Anya...you were wearing these jewelleries since morning. You must be feeling tired. Let me help you in change "

I nodded my head and stood up on my feet and sit on the stool near mirror. She removed my veil to reveal my face.

"Wow Anya...you were looking so pretty today. Why did you covered your face through veil. Am sure all princess would have get jealous from you " she chirped while combing my hair untangling them

"You have used Kohl in your eyes for the first time..I have never seen you used it before " 

"Help me Braid my hair " i whispered while wiping Kohl from eyes through a linen cloth. My hair were not just waist length, they were hip length so it takes more time to untangle them.

I will never leave them open again.

I changed into simple pink colour cotton lehenga and looked into my feet. I gulped down my sob while tying it at my usual place so my feet stay covered.

"Taara...can you find some herbs for me ? I think only place where you can find them will be in dhruv bhai sa's garden "

I saw her straightening a little listening his name. She told me how he was going to kill her with knife because she eat some grapes.

I controlled my laugh when I hear it. I am sure she misunderstood him. She is too innocent for this world or for me too.

"Don't worry...am sure he must have forget about grape incident or you can take some grapes for him this time "

"That's a good idea. It's okay Anya..I can fight with him. I am not scared of anyone. Tell me what kind of herbs you need " she replied excitedly

I told her some name which I needed to prepare paste. She looked me suddenly for some seconds.