8. My Drunken Raana sa 🍻

250 likes

If this part brings even little smile on your face I hope you will vote and comment to motivate me ♥️♥️

It is really very tough to write along with a full time job 🥲i don't know how much do you want me to request you all. I am trying my best.

Read it slowly and Enjoy it ♥️

I was staring at the slight scratch mark on my waist

"Sssss " i hissed a little feeling coldness of chandan lep ( sandalwood paste ) on it which Taara was applying right now.

"Anya..you should be careful while removing waist chain. It must be hurting " she replied while wiping her tears. After coming here she was seeing me getting hurt here and there.

"I will never wear waist chain again " I whispered fisting bed sheet in my hand.

"What ? Anya you love them. You can live without anything but not them " she almost shouted in dramatic way "  Moreover it looks sexy on you. All princess were jealous of your perfect waist "

I chuckled a little. My waist is normal but she likes to boast about everything.

I loved waist chain a lot . Every women in our tribe wears them but I won't give him the chance to hurt me again. He breaks it just like that.

Just then we heared guards announcing arrival of raajmata. Both of us stood up quickly

"Raajmata ..." We bow down a little

"How did you get hurt princess ?"  She asked in concern looking at the yellow paste in bowl

"I was removing waist chain and get hurt by mistake. It's just a little scratch. It will heal soon raaj mata " I replied maintaing my demeanor and smiling a little.

"Call me maa sa princess. You are just like saanvi for me "

I looked her suddenly. Her eyes were holding so many emotions From first day, I can see she was concerned for me. I nodded my head while lowering my eyes.

"You haven't eaten anything since morning . I bring some food for you " she clap her hand 2 times when some maid came holding plates in their hand.

I looked at taara who was staring at the empty plate behind the bed with fearful eyes.  She bends a little and pushed it inside the bed quickly.

I was so hungry that I have already  eaten more than my regular diet.

I have followed the ritual , I prepared the food but he didn't eat it.  he dared to hurt my bhai sa. It's not my mistake now.

Moreover , I have to meet prince rituraj in some hours. I need energy to sneak out of the palace. I can't make plan while being hungry.

"Has raana sa eaten maa sa ?" I asked like a good daughter in law "I can't eat without him "