18. Spit in your mouth

1k votes (don't make me sad 🥲 please....I think am shameless to request so much. I am feeling 💔 )

I guess you didn't like my bribe. If you want than I will stop giving long updates now ☺️ .

I really love you a lot.  Don't you all love me too ? 🥲.

Read till the end ♥️

Enjoy it.

"And I want to know what antidote she gave me last night " a sly smile came on my lips when all the images of last night cleared in his mind from sucking her like crazy to almost breaking her hymen

Her laying under me, her moans in my ear but this was not enough for me. Because of my fever it was all feeling like a dream. I wanted to experience all of it in my conscience but one thing which was getting on my nerves was.

She slapped me.

How dare she slap me ?

No one has ever dared to raise his hand on me.

"Tell us Advay, why wouldn't you would go on borders "

I heared loud voice of father along with everyone staring me in shock and terror. Just than i noticed I was standing in the Raj sabha. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize when I reached here.
Father doesn't like anyone go against him. He take it on his pride.

"Father, I had no intention to go against royal order but I guess the condition I am in, i won't be able to go on borders for now " I replied while bowing down a little

"What condition ?" He asked gritting his teeth in anger.

I wanted to tell them that I cannot go against my biwi's order. She doesn't want her arya means me to go.

Although I don't mind telling the truth. I don't fear any of them but I can't put my fire's life in danger. I can't involve her in royal matters. She shouldn't grab unnecsary attention. Moreover,  I just hear arya only once. What if she get killed before that ?

I need to take revenge of that slap.

I turned around having my back was towards them and removed my shrug while pulling up my kurta to reveal my back.

I can hear everyone gasp a little looking at the condition of my back.

"How did raana sa injured so badly ?"

"How he will go on borders now ?"

"He is head of the army. What if our enemy came to know about his condition and attacked us ?"

I could hear their concerns but not for me. It's for their own. I looked towards dev who was shaking his head in no.

"Bhai sa you bear pain whole night so that no one came to know about your injury and now you are doing it yourself " He gestured in low voice.