17. His Deewanapan 👣

500 votes

But around 1k votes are required to help this book reach near trending list.I know it's easy for you. Can you help me readerlog ? 🫰pleasshhh...little help.

As a bribe, I even updated long chapter today.

Enjoy it ♥️

"Get out from here " i fisted her hand

"You never stay here because of me but.."

"Stop giving so much importance to yourself " I interuppted

I saw fire was standing at the door while kept staring my hand which unknowingly was still holding chandni's wrist.....I saw a satisfying evil smile on chandni's face.

I could understand the reason behind Chandni 's smile. I know how far she could go or think but I couldn't understand the evil smirk which was on fire's lips. She rolled her eyes while staring at Chandni.

And smiled.

I shouldn't say that for my fire but it was not a normal smile.

It was a Bitchy smile.

Like she is ready to slap Chandni at any moment.

"(Bhabhi sa...aap yaha )

"Bhabhi sa..you here " she asked smiling

"Actually shivanya "

"Raani sa " I interuppted Chandni while jerking her hand away "I didn't stop you when you call me by my name but not for her. She is younger than you in age, but in relation she is your superior chadni. You should call her with respect "

My fire was staring me without blinking but this time with a genuine smile.

"When I came , you weren't here and I heared someone groaning in pain..so I came without permission. I hope you don't mind raani sa " chandni fake smiled.

Groan in pain. And me. Rubbish. She is liar.

"Why should I mind bhabhi sa. Raana sa is older than you and is your jeth jii. You are like a sister for him " fire replied calmly

Chandni looked her in anger.  Am sure she doesn't expect this answer from her.
My fire knows how to handle situation.I controlled my smirk.

Before chandni could burst in anger i fisted her hand tight hiding from fire's eyes

"Advay.." she  hissed in pain while her eyes filled with tears

"Don't you dare to open your mouth. Stay away from her. Get out. Now  " I warned her almost breaking her bone.

"Either you come to meet me or I will come again here..you can't go this time " she whispered and stood up while snatching her hand and rubbing her wrist.