2. Forcing her

On request of some readers, here is double update today. Enjoy it. It seems I will spoil you all.

Update schedule is -story will post on a gap of 1 day

I just don't want you to only read this story, I want you to feel it that's why  I am regularly posting updates or spoiler on instagram reels.  If you like it than you can follow me there so I will be able to make more good contents feeling motivated.

Believe me..it will be very interesting or I have to stop wasting my time there.

I am spending a lot of efforts and really hope this story can reach to a larger audience and you can help me a little

I am spending a lot of efforts and really hope this story can reach to a larger audience and you can help me a little. (Only if you like the story. ♥️)

150 votes ⭐ (I hope am not asking too much♥️♥️ this much votes are peanuts for you 😬 )

Now get relaxed and enjoy your 2 chapters.

Shivanya pov

"I liked you very much raani sa " he said with no emotions in his voice . His tone was flat .

I don't know what rubbish they were talking about but something was wrong..

"Am already bethroed to prince of jamrath.  Raana sa, It's a sin to look at someone else's wife. Please lower down your eyes " I stressed the word please but I am sure my tone was not matching with my words.

My hair were flowing in the direction of wind. I looked around for the cloth to cover my head. I can't go like this in front of any men. Not everyone deserves to see us like this moreover I can't let anyone came to know that I came in this war. I have to go away from here as soon as possible.

"You haven't married to anyone yet so you are still single. That means I can look at you raajkumari" I can hear him chuckle a little at last while saying this.

He moved his hand on the face cloth while opening its knot at the back of his head and removed it from his mouth.