6. Open Your BLOUSE 🔪

Target- 190 votes (hit the ⭐ button at bottom of your screen..fast fast..)

Long part is posted for regular readers..♥️

So enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment..(👉👈 even if it is in one line...)

Advay's pov

There are so many people who wanted to kill me but she has the guts to actually attack on me.

As soon fire extinguised , I saw her standing in front of me while breathing heavily.

Her almond shape eyes were sparkling like diamonds. Her cheekbones were round with  bright hue crimson colour blush.

Her lips were looking so soft, full and inviting. The colour of her lips, is it really natural ? Or she rubbed alta on her lips too..

I doubt. She can do anything.

Her short blouse was giving me the chance to look at her slender and graceful neck. My single hand was enough to cover her completely. What if I hold her neck in anger and break it by chance ?

Umm...I haven't started my torture yet. I should be careful. I can't break it now. My locket in her neck was resting on her cleavage rising up and down as she was breathing.

It was looking more ethereal. It wasn't looking this good in my neck. In place of that locket, it should be my head. It feels like swing,  going up and down.

It must be fun.

Her delicate features were nothing in front of the confidence, poise with which she was standing in front of me. Her courage is commendable. She is looking like a warrior. Her determination was unwavering.

"Yu to hazar mauke the humare pass khud ko tabah karne k,
Lekin dekhiye janab..humari niyat fisli bhi to kaha

Unke hontho k til par...."

( I got so many chances to destroy myself,
But see, where my desires actually slips...

On mole above her lips )

It was small , dark black colour beauty mark positioned above her delicate lips  enhancing her natural beauty with an irresistible allure.

I can see her throat moving a little. She was scared. I moved towards her.

"Don't you dare to come near me " she said in a strict voice.

"Or what will you do ? Try to run from here ?" I asked raising brows

"I know there are total of 56 guards around the gate. I can handle them very well. " She replied in confidence.

Wow...she really counts them but all wrongly. Can she really study or just making fool of everyone.

"What ? Do you think I can't beat them ?" She glared me noticing my mocking expression

"No..I dont doubt that fire . But ther are not just 56 guards around the gate " I replied controlling my laugh

"There are more ?" She asked confused..

"I instructed to hide themselves. There must be 100 on left gate, 500 on right gate, 1000 under the tunnel which I helped them to build..400 on north west gate and.."