16. 🔞Dream fuck & liking him

Warning -18+

500 votes ( hit ⭐ button fast )

From 30 April 2024, Wattpad is going to introduce some new policy. I don't know what but maybe direct messaging is going to stop.

You won't be able to message me in inbox on Wattpad. So, if you want to stay connected with me personally or for story related content you can follow me on instagram id- villainsmelody.

I always try to reply to everyone. So don't worry ♥️

And scrollstack I'd -Villainsmelody.stck.me ( in case something bad happens here as Wattpad is removing stories. So I will post free on this site )

And also follow on Wattpad for notifications for updates.

And thank u so much for 100k reads readerlog. It really really means a lot ♥️ please keep supporting and I will give my best.

And now take a deep breath and enjoy

surprise chapter on

100k reads 😬♥️

Before I could push him , I felt his fingers moving on my panties while settling them on my dry core and before my mind could process what is happening

Before I could push him , I felt his fingers moving on my panties while settling them on my dry core and before my mind could process what is happening. A loud moan escaped my lips..

"Ahhhhhh..Arya.. "

He pushed his finger inside me over my panties making my head jerk back as sudden rush of blood flow in my body.

His index finger was just an inch inside me but my eyes almost come out of socket with sudden intrusion.

"R..Raana sa..stop " I managed to speak and held his wrist tightly which was inside my panties.

"What did you call me ?" He mumbled while having my half of breast in his mouth "in my dream you are only allowed to call me Arya because I know in reality you will never call me that "

Does he think he can control his dreams ? I have never such a person full of himself.

(Kitna samay h humare pass ye jeher lene k baad ?)

"How much time I have after this poison ?" He asked taking out bud from his mouth and staring little green paste smeared around it.

His eyes were so little opened that it seems he was sleeping. They were hazy and drowsy like he is really living in some kind of dream. His breathing was heavy like he has just returned from war.

Somewhere, I was feeling thankful that he is not in his senses or I don't think I will ever be able to bear his gaze if he was in his senses.

"Around 15-20 minutes " I replied. He moved his gaze towards my hand which was clutching his fist and stopping him from going further.