Before you read Further

Dear readers , thanks for giving this story a chance. I will try my best to make it a memorable experience for all of you.

Looking at the trend, that how fast books are getting deleted from wattpad, those who are not comfortable with mature romance, please skip it, it's my humble request to not report it. Have some mercy on me and my book.

But if you decided to give it a chance, then I will make sure you won't get disappointed. This is not just a book but an emotion for me ♥️. I write because I find my solace in them and I will try my best that you all will be able to feel all those emotions too and You will not just read this story but live it.

All characters, incidents and places are fictional and purely my imagination. If by chance any incident resembles something than it is purely co- incidence.

Its my first time writing a historical romance and English is not my first language so I hope you will ignore mistakes and errors and support me in this journey.

                 The book will contain

Mild Bdsm
Revenge
Steamy scenes
Comedy of course 😬
Breastfeeding
Anal
Family bonding
Dark romance
Bloody wars
Mystery thriller
And love...lots of love

Chapter with mature content will be marked with this sign 🔥 or 🔞

You can follow me on my insta I'd for spoiler and updates. I will post there on alternate days. Although I am not pro in making reels but they surely will be worth of your time 🫢

 Although I am not pro in making reels but they surely will be worth of your time 🫢

For copyright ©️

All rights of this book belongs to VILLAINSMELODY.

I have registered copyrights of  this work with copyright office, government of India. So, infringement, plagiarism or copying of this book either plot, character, dialogue or ideas will be prosecuted by Indian judiciary.