Chapter - 10

Mr. Lee - "Boss, someone has uploaded Kai's video on a porn website."

Myung Min - "What?" My fist clenched with anger. I looked at my secretary and then said, "Mr. Lee, you may leave and get back to work."

Mr. Lee - "Okay, boss. Call me if you need anything." I bowed slightly and then left the office.

Myung Min - As soon as my secretary left the office, I picked up my phone from the table and dialed Kai's number, which was showing as off.

I then called Kai's best friend, Sehun, and after some time, he picked up.

Sehun - "Hello, boss."

Myung Min - "Sehun, come back immediately today."

Sehun - "Okay, boss. Don't worry, I'll be there today."

Myung Min - "Okay."

I ended the call and then left the office. I went towards the parking lot, got into my car, and instructed the driver, "Take me home."

Meanwhile,

Kai - "I'm sorry, Dad, but I don't know who uploaded those videos of mine."

Myung Min - "We need to solve this problem quickly. First, you need to delete the videos, and you're not going to college for a few days, okay?"

Kai - I nodded and said, "Dad, aren't you angry?"

Myung Min - "No, I'm not angry with you, but I am furious with the person who uploaded that video. Once we find out who it is, it will be his/her last day in this world." I paused and then said, "Don't worry, Sehun is coming today. I'll have him delete the videos."

Kai - "Thank you so much, Dad."

---

At night, at Myung min's house:

Sehun - "Boss, I've deleted all of Kai's videos, and I've also found out the location from where they were uploaded."

Myung min - "Hmm, okay, tell me."

Sehun - "Boss, those videos were uploaded from Jennie Kim's house, who is your brother's son."

Kai - "Now I remember, Jennie must have taken my phone when I was returning from the restroom. He must have taken it from my pocket." I clenched my fists in anger.

Myung min - I looked at Kai and asked, "But why would he do that?"

Kai - "Do you know Lisa, who is Minho Manoban's daughter and Minho Manoban is best friend of Hyun Bin?"

Sehun - I looked at Kai intently.

Myung min - "Yes, I know Minho very well."

Kai - "I recorded a video of Lisa's naked body, intending to hack Jennie's account and upload it from there. But everything went wrong."

Myung min - "But what difference does it make to Jennie? As far as I know, Minho sees Jennie as his real son, he would believe Jennie over anything."

Kai - "But, Dad, maybe you don't know that Jennie loves Lisa a lot but just doesn't admit it to anyone."

Myung min - I smirked and said, "I understand."

Sehun - I had been listening to their conversation silently. Actually, I'm the one courting Lisa, and I really love Lisa. I'm very angry right now because of this jerk, Kai. He wanted to defame my Lisa by recording her naked body. Jennie is Lisa's enemy; I know they play pranks on each other. Lisa always tells me about Jennie. Actually, Lisa is also a very good friend of mine, and I won't let anything happen to her. Whatever these father-son duo is planning, I won't let them succeed. I'm working with them only because I have to. It's a necessity; otherwise, I wouldn't do it.

Kai - "Yes, but he made me a bad person in front of everyone, and I want to take revenge that he remembers for a lifetime." I clenched my fist in anger.

Myung min - "Just wait a few days." I smirked and then said, "I have hidden someone who Jennie loves very much. After that, Jennie will transfer all his property to my name, and then you can take revenge as you wish."

Kai - "Okay, Dad, but I also want Lisa."

Myung min - "Okay, you'll get her."

Sehun - I controlled myself because now I have to save Lisa from this dog.

---

Fast forward:

The day of the students going on their trip to Jeju Island.

Jennie - I'm sitting in the back of the bus with Seul. Ahead of us, Lisa and Irene are seated.

Ever since I uploaded Kai's video, he hasn't come to college, and we haven't spoken either. But I have an uneasy feeling, as if something terrible is about to happen. But I hope nothing does.

My thoughts were interrupted when Seul nudged me. I raised an eyebrow, questioning.

Seul - "You've been lost in thoughts. I've been trying to get your attention."

Jennie - I sighed and then shook my head, "Nothing. Why did you call me?"

Seul - "Nancy is calling you."

Jennie - I looked at Nancy, who was approaching me because the bus hadn't started moving yet.

Nancy - I came up to Jen and winked, saying, "Hi, handsome."

Jennie - I ignored her. I don't know what her deal is. I've told her many times that I'm not interested, yet she doesn't seem to get it and continues to flirt.

Nancy - I glanced at Lisa and then back at Jennie with a loving gaze, "Come sit with me, handsome. Why are you sitting in the last?"

Jennie - Annoyance flashed in my eyes as I rolled them and said, "Nancy, go sit in your seat. I'm fine here."

Lisa - I don't know why, but it bothers me when any girl talks to or flirts with Jennie. I saw Nancy standing near my seat, so I smirked as an idea came to my mind.

I deliberately stood up as if Nancy had accidentally bumped into me. As I stood up, she stumbled, and I smirked before feigning concern, "I'm sorry, Nancy. I wasn't paying attention."

Nancy - As I fell, I quickly got up again. I glanced at Lisa, who was showing fake concern. I knew she had deliberately done it, but I'll deal with her later. For now, I wanted to look good in front of Jennie, so I gave her a fake smile and said, "It's okay, Lisa."

Irene - Oh God, both of them are so bad at acting. It's written all over their faces that they're pretending. It's really funny, but I managed to control my laughter.

Lisa - I forced a smile and said, "Okay." Then I glanced back at Jennie, giving him a death glare, and then sat back down in my seat.

Jennie - I gulped. Why is she giving me that look as if it's my fault? I haven't played any pranks with her recently.

Nancy - "Handsome, I'll go back to my seat now. See you later." I winked at Jennie and then looked at Lisa, who was glaring at me angrily. I think she's jealous. That's why I smirked at her and then went back to my seat.

Irene - I chuckled quietly, unnoticed by anyone. I can see that Lili is jealous right now. I know she loves Jennie, that's why she doesn't like it when someone flirts with him, but she'll never admit it.

To be continue...

Let's quickly complete 60, then I'll update the next part. If we finish today, I'll also update the next part today.