Chapter - 11

Jennie - We have reached Jeju Island, it's 3:00 PM now and everyone is getting off the bus, but Lisa is still sitting there. I don't know what's wrong with her.

Irene - I saw Lisa and asked, "Lili, don't you want to get off the bus?" I raised an eyebrow.

Lisa - I glanced back and saw that Jennie and Seul were still sitting there. How can I tell them that I've got my period, but I have no other choice. I sighed and said, "Unnie, actually I've got my period." I said in a lower tone, I don't know if the two behind heard or not.

Irene - I looked back and saw that Seul and Jennie were looking at us. I think they heard it, so I said, "Oh, then let's go to the hotel room, I'll bring pads."

Lisa - "But unnie, I think my clothes from the back..." Then I looked down.

Jennie - I heard the whole conversation and then told Seul, "You and Irene go and get the pads, I'll take Lisa to the room."

Everyone was looking at me in shock, wondering what I just said, but I ignored them, got up, took off my blazer, went to Lisa, and said, "Get up."

Lisa - I was shocked at what Jennie was saying, but without questioning or arguing, I got up from the chair. Jennie came over to me, tied his blazer around my waist. I was looking into his eyes, my heartbeat got very fast.

Jennie - I tied the blazer around Lisa's waist and picked her up in a bridal style. I know everyone was still shocked, but I carried Lisa towards the door of the bus.

Lisa - What is he doing? Then I hit his chest and said, "What the heck are you doing, put me down, I can walk by myself."

Jennie - I smiled and whispered, "Lili, your skirt is short, the blood will show if I put you down."

Lisa - After childhood, Jennie called me Lili today. Jennie was the one who had given me the name Lili. The word Lili sounds very nice coming from Jennie's mouth. I didn't say anything else afterward and let Jennie carry me.

Seul - I was shocked by Jennie's actions. Even a blind person could tell that these two deeply love each other, but they don't seem to realize it themselves. Then I looked at Irene and said, "Let's go to the convenience store."

Irene - "Okay, let's go." I still couldn't believe Jennie carried Lisa in a bridal style. I hope they realize their feelings soon before it's too late if they don't figure it out themselves.

---

Lisa - When we entered the hotel, the college students were all looking at us. I saw Nancy and Sana, both of whom like Jennie a lot and are always flirting with him. Nancy was glaring at me angrily, but I smirked and leaned my face closer to Jennie's chest. Oh God, Jennie smells so good.

Jennie - Proudly carrying Lisa, I approached the receptionist. I noticed everyone was watching us—some were jealous, others were shocked. When I reached the receptionist, she was looking at us fondly. I smiled and asked, "Miss, can you please give us our room keys?"

Receptionist - I smiled back and asked, "Can you please tell me your names?"

Jennie - "Lalisa Manoban," I paused, then added, "and mine is Jennie Kim."

Receptionist - "Okay, sir, please wait a moment." That handsome boy smiled. I think the girl he’s carrying in a bridal style is his girlfriend. I checked their names and handed over the keys.

Jennie - I took the keys with a smile and said, "Thank you, miss."

Lisa - Why does he have to keep smiling like that? Why is he smiling so much at the receptionist?

Receptionist - I smiled and said, "You're welcome." Then I added, "You both make a lovely couple, and your girlfriend is very cute."

Jennie - Hearing that made me blush. I know Lili is very cute, but she's not my girlfriend yet, but soon she will be. I thanked the receptionist, "Thank you."

Lisa - I don't know why, but I blushed when I heard the word girlfriend. But I was truly shocked when Jennie thanked her without denying that I was his girlfriend.

Jennie - I then asked the receptionist, "Can you please tell us our room numbers?"

Receptionist - "Lalisa Manoban's room number is 407 and Jennie Kim's is 408."

Jennie - "Okay." I turned and carried Lisa to her room, opened the door, and brought her inside before setting her down.

Lisa - When Jennie set me down, I looked at him and said, "Thank you."

Jennie - "No problem... I don't know if I should say this or not, but I'm right next door in case you need any help."

Lisa - I was about to say something when my phone rang. I took it out and saw it was my suitor, Sehun. I looked at Jennie and said, "Okay, bye."

To be continue...

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow my account, wonderful readers.