Chapter - 6

Lisa - I entered my room, closed the door, and placed my hand on my heart, which was beating very fast. Then I lay down on my bed.

I don't know why my heart is beating so fast even now. I touched my lips and smiled. Ugh, Lisa, what are you doing? Jennie is your enemy, don't forget that.

But that idiot also took my second kiss, and I responded to his kiss too. Ugh, I picked up the pillow from the bed and put it on my face, then started screaming, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh."

But suddenly my body started itching. I removed the pillow from my face. Oh God, why is the itching so intense? I started scratching my entire body; it's like a dance.

I got up from the bed and went to the other side of the bed, where I saw a bottle. I picked up the bottle and saw that it was an itching powder bottle. I angrily threw the bottle and went to the washroom.

meanwhile...

I took a shower, but my body developed some allergy. I went out of my room again, headed to the kitchen, and grabbed some ice with cool water. Then I returned upstairs to my room and took some lotion.

Next, I went to Irene unnie's room. I noticed she hadn't returned from her date yet, so I left the water and lotion on the table and went back to my room. I picked up my phone and called her. After a while, she answered.

Irene - "Yeah, Lili, why did you call?"

Lisa - "Unnie, why haven't you returned home yet? It's been a long time. Do you even realize?"

Irene - "Yes, I know, and tonight I'm staying with Seul, so you should go to sleep now too. Bye."

"But unnie..." Before I could say anything else, she cut the call. It's frustrating; she didn't even listen to me. I went back to her room and cleaned the area where I got the allergy with cool water, then applied lotion.

So today, Jennie came to sprinkle itching powder on my bed. What an idiot, doesn't even know what he's doing. Now see what I'm going to do to you.

It seems you're very eager to sprinkle itching powder on my bed. Well, let's see what I'm going to do to you. I smirked, then lay down on the bed.

---

Jennie - I came home smiling like an idiot and sat on the couch. I checked the time; it was already 11:30, meaning it was 9:30 in America. I video called dad. After a while, dad picked up, but I saw he was still asleep. I smiled. Well, I talk to dad every day. I really love my dad.

Mr. Kim - "Hey son, why are you awake so late, huh?"

I gulped. If I told him that I went to Lisa's house to prank her with itching powder, dad would be angry.

Jennie - "Dad, I was busy with something. How are you doing?"

Mr. Kim - "I am good. Well, I thought you wouldn't call today because you always call at 9:00 pm Korean time, which is 7:00 am here in America."

Jennie - "Sorry, dad, I'll be more careful from now on. By the way, I miss you a lot. Can I come to see you for a few days, please?"

Mr. Kim - "Hmmm, but what about your studies? I've always told you to focus on your studies. You have to take care of your company in the future."

When Dad mentioned the company, I remembered what Uncle Manoban had said that day. I sighed.

Jennie - "Yeah, Dad, I'm doing well in my studies, so don't worry. I just want to meet you, that's why I'm asking."