Chapter - 9

At Manoban Mansion:

Lisa - Right now, I'm lying on my bed with Lego, the cat I stole from Jennie's house. I named him Lego.

As I gazed into Lego's eyes, I couldn't help but remember Jennie's eyes. He has cat-like eyes that look adorable on his handsome face.

"What am I thinking? Jennie and handsome face don't go together; he doesn't have one, just a mandu face," I muttered to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang. I picked it up to find my suitor calling.

??? - "Hi Lisa."

Lisa - "Hi... how are you?"

??? - "I am good. And how about you?"

Lisa - "I'm fine too. So when are you coming to Seoul?"

??? - "Are you missing me?"

Lisa - "Of course, I miss you. Aren't you missing me, huh?"

??? - "I miss you a lot, but you know I can't leave my grandma for a few more days. But don't worry, when you come to Jeju, we'll go together."

Lisa - "That's great. By the way, how is your grandma feeling now?"

??? - "She's not completely well yet, but she's better than before."

meanwhile...

I've given permission to ... to court me because he's gentle, loving, and caring. But no one knows who's actually courting me because I've told everyone that I've given permission someone. No one knows his name, and I haven't told anyone either.

But I don't have any feelings for him. Whenever I think about love, I only see the face of my enemy, Jennie. But how can I love my enemy?

---

Next day, at JRK Coffee shop:

Jisoo - "I already knew he would turn out to be just like his dad, a black snake."

Seul - "Bro, I'm getting worried. Because of the videos you uploaded on a porn website, he might do something bad." I said in a worried tone, looking at Jennie.

Jennie - "If he does anything bad, his true colors will be exposed, so he won't dare because his eyes are on my dad's company, which will be mine in the future, and I won't have anything to do with his dad's company no matter what happens." I said in a serious tone.

Jisoo - "Cousin, don't worry. If that black snake Myung Min tries anything, I'm here." I said, looking at Jennie, "From today, I'll stay with you at your house. I don't trust them at all." I consider Jennie my real brother but never say it.

Seul - "And I'll stay with you too."

Jennie - "There's no need for that, but we need to protect Lisa. I don't want her to be recorded again."

Jisoo - I looked at Jennie, who seemed very possessive now, then said, "Yes, we'll definitely protect our sister-in-law." I winked, looking at Jennie last.

Seul - I saw Jennie blushing, so I teasingly said, "Yeah yeah, but Jennie, when will you confess to Lisa?"

Jennie - I controlled my own blush and said, "Why would I confess? I don't love her." I denied it, but actually, I love her. But I think she'll never love me back, ever. So, I'll have to keep my feelings to myself, but I'll always protect her. And no one can take away my right to protect her, not even Lisa herself.

Jisoo - I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay, let's leave that topic and tell me if you're coming to Jeju Island next week."

Jennie - At first, I had planned to go to my dad's, but now I have to protect Lisa, so I'll have to go to Jeju Island. Then I looked at Jisoo and said, "Of course, I'll come."

Seul - "Now hurry up, finish your coffee so we can go to college. We don't want the professor to come first and scold us later."

Jensoo - "Okay," we said in unison.

---

In the college:

Jennie - As we all arrived at college and walked through the corridors, I overheard some students talking.

Student 1 - "I can't believe he could do something like that to girls."

Student 2 - "Yeah, I think you're right. A wolf in sheep's skin."

Student 3 - "Hey, don't compare a wolf to that dog; it's an insult to wolves."

I smirked when I heard more and more. He had tried to embarrass my Lili in front of everyone, but I ended up embarrassing him instead.

When we entered the classroom, I glanced at the girls' side, where Lisa was sitting, smirking. I don't know why, but I felt something strange today, as if she had played another prank. But what could it be?

Lisa - When I came to college today, I remembered the sleeping pill prank yesterday, so I decided to put permanent glue on his chair.

So when Jennie entered the classroom, I smirked, knowing that today was going to be fun.

Well, I've heard some things about Kai, but I don't care because I always thought he was a terrible person. And if someone uploaded his video, it's good because it exposed his true face to everyone.

Jennie - As I sat down on my seat, I felt something sticking to me after a while. When I tried to get up, I couldn't move. I looked towards Lisa, who was smirking.

I realized she had put permanent glue on my chair. I tried to get up with force, but I heard my pants ripping. I heard the laughter of all the students, and I looked at Lisa, who was laughing hysterically.

I quickly took off my coat and wrapped it around my waist, then looked at my friends, who were also laughing. I gave them a stern look, and they fell silent.

Then I looked at Lisa again and left the classroom.

To be continue...

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow my account, wonderful readers.