Chapter - 3

Jennie - I arrived at the college, parked my favorite Ducati Panigale V4 in its usual spot, and then headed towards the classrooms. I saw my friends standing in the corridor, went over to them, and said, "Good morning."

Jisoo - "Good morning, dear cousin."

Seul - "Hey buddy."

Kai - "Hey bro."

Jennie - I saw they were all looking very happy. I approached them and asked, "You guys seem really happy, did something special happen?"

Seul - "If you find out, you'll be the happiest."

Jennie - "Okay, spill the beans. What's going on?" I raised an eyebrow.

Jisoo - "Queen Bee, someone hacked your enemy's account and posted hilarious pictures on it."

Jennie - I remembered that I had done that, so I smirked and said, "Who told you his account got hacked, huh?"

Kai - "We figured it out ourselves because Queen Bee wouldn't post such pictures; she cares about her image, right?"

Jennie - "Yeah, you're right. She didn't post it, so..." cut in by Seul.

Seul - I smirked and asked, "Don't tell me you did this, dude."

Jennie - I smirked and said, "And who else could do it besides me, huh?"

Jisoo - "So, you did all this?"

Jennie - I nodded and said, "Of course, I did."

Kai - "But how? You don't know hacking, as far as we all know."

Jennie - "Yeah, you're right. I didn't hack." Then I explained everything to them that happened that night.

Jisoo - "Hahaha, that's really funny. And Mr. Manoban didn't say anything to Lisa?"

Jennie - "No, Uncle didn't say anything. But now, let's go before we're late for class."

---

Lisa - I told my friends to go to class, saying I'll join later. As they left, I saw Jennie's motorcycle in the parking lot, which I find quite amazing. I smirked, then went to my car. Near a shop, I stopped my car, entered, and asked the shopkeeper, "Can I get yellow spray bottle paint from here?"

Shopkeeper - "Yeah, ma'am, you can."

Lisa - "Okay." I went ahead, grabbed bags full of yellow spray paint bottles and even some glitter. Then, with the spray bottle paint bag almost full, I picked it up and handed $500 to the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper - "Ms., your change?"

Lisa - Without looking at him, I said, "Keep it."

I came out of the shop, placed the bag on the backseat of my car, sat in the driver's seat, and drove straight back to college.

I parked my car, picked up the bag with the spray paint bottles, and headed towards Jennie's motorcycle, which he's possessive about like a girlfriend. I opened the bag and painted his entire motorcycle yellow, knowing he doesn't like that color. After finishing the yellow paint, I took out a black spray and wrote, "queen bee's pet's motorcycle" on it.

I then took out my phone, snapped a picture, put all the spray bottles back in the bag, disposed of them in the trash, went straight to the restroom to wash my hands, and then headed towards the canteen. Checking the time, there were still 20 minutes left for the break, so I didn't go to the classroom.

---

Jennie - I and my friends arrived at the canteen. I looked towards Queen Bee, who smirked at me. I don't know why her smirk seemed like it had a lot to say, as if she did something. She wasn't in the classroom either.