Chapter - 1

Irene - I was scrolling through Twitter/X when suddenly my eyes landed on a tweet from Jennie. I looked, and Lisa was sitting right in front of me. I said, "Wow, what a cute kitten." I said it this way because I know Lisa really likes cats.

Lisa - When I heard Irene Unnie say, "Wow, what a cute kitten," I quickly said, "Show me too, Unnie."

Irene - I asked, "Do you really want to see?" I asked this because I know that Lisa dislikes Jennie a lot and they play a lot of pranks on each other. Saying something like that wouldn't be wrong; they are each other's enemies.

Lisa - I raised an eyebrow and said, "What does that mean, Unnie? And of course, I really want to see."

Irene - "Okay, then look." I showed her the phone.

Lisa - I took the phone from Unnie and saw that it was Jennie who had tweeted. Then, I noticed a little kitten that was incredibly cute.

 Then, I noticed a little kitten that was incredibly cute

Irene - I saw Lisa, who was looking at the photo. I was shocked when she smiled. I asked in a shocked tone, "Am I really seeing you smile looking at Jennie's picture, huh?"

Lisa - I looked at Irene and said, "Unnie, I'm not smiling at the Jennie's picture. I'm smiling at the kitten, and I want that kitten."

Irene - "If you want it, you also know Jennie won't give you the kitten. He might give it to anyone else but not you."

Lisa - I knew. I smirked and said, "But I have a plan to get that kitten from him."

Irene - "A plan? What kind of plan is that, huh?"

Lisa - "We'll sneak into his house and steal the kitten tonight."

Irene - "What?! Are you out of your mind?"

Lisa - I smirked and said, "No, it'll be a lot of fun messing with him. Well, are you coming with us or not?"

Irene - "I'm not coming. You know if Dad or Uncle finds out, it will be in big trouble."

Lisa - "We'll think about that later, but first, I want that kitten. We'll deal with the consequences afterward."

Irene - "Lili, I'm warning you; it'll be really bad. Don't do this."

Lisa - I got up from the couch and said, "Unnie, why are you so scared? And don't worry; no one will find out."

Irene - "But where are you going now, huh?"

Lisa - "Right now, I'm going to my friend's place. If anyone asks, tell them I'm at Rose's house."

---

Karina - "Lisa, we won't do anything else, just steal the kitten."

Nayeon - "Yeah, I'm saying the same. Otherwise, you know Jennie plays really nasty pranks."

Rose - "Why are both of you so scared? And when is this the first time? Lisa has pulled many pranks on him before.

Lisa - "Okay, if you're scared, we won't do anything else. But we have to steal the kitten. But how do we get inside his house, huh?"

Karina - "Hmm, I think we should change our appearance so that he can't recognize us."

Lisa - "No, there's no need for that. First, we'll go inside his house at midnight, then we'll take the kitten and leave."

---

At midnight,

Nayeon - "I'm feeling scared; what if we get caught?"

Lisa - "Nothing will happen." We all stepped out of the cars without making any noise. Slowly, without making a sound, we moved towards the window of Jennie's house, like skilled thieves.

Rose - "I don't know why I feel we could be good thieves."

Lisa - "What?! You're still thinking about that at this moment? Hurry up, let's find the kitten."

Karina - "But be careful; if anyone sees us, it will be really bad."

Lisa - The four of us started searching for the kitten in Jennie's house. We couldn't find it downstairs, so we went upstairs. When we opened the door to one room, we saw Jennie sleeping. I was sure the kitten would be in this room. I went inside and under the bed, I saw a small bed where the kitten was lying. I lifted it slowly, and it started meowing. I quickly covered its mouth with a handkerchief, then looked towards Jennie, who was peacefully sleeping. He looks cute when he sleeps, but when he's awake, it's a different story. I hurriedly went downstairs.

I saw Rose, Nayeon, and Karina waiting downstairs. I went to them and happily said, "I found the kitten; let's go quickly."

Rose - "Okay, let's go." I heard the sound of a dog barking, and when I looked back, it was Jennie's dog, Kuma. I quickly said, "Run, Kuma is behind us."

Lisa - We all sprinted towards the window, with Kuma barking at our heels. We quickly got outside through the window, and, with Kuma still barking behind us, we ran towards the car. I swiftly placed the kitten in the car and started the engine.

Karina - Panting, I said, "Thank God, we escaped. But how did we forget about Kuma?"

Nayeon - "Yeah, if I had remembered Kuma, I would never have come with you."

Rose - I chuckled and said, "But this turned out to be quite fun."

Lisa - "Yeah, and my enemy didn't even find out. Wow, hahaha." We all laughed and chatted as we headed to Rose's house since her parents were in Australia, and it was a safe place to stay.

To be continue...

Guys, tell me how you find this story. If you like it, I'll continue; otherwise, let me know if I should continue or delete it.

If you like it, vote. If you all give vote to this part, I'll understand that you are enjoying it, and the next part will be interesting. Are you excited?