Chapter - 4

Jennie - Right now, I'm sitting in the living room at home with an ice pack on my crotch, but my mind isn't there. I touched my lips and smiled, remembering how good Lisa's lips tasted. I want to taste them again and again.

Then I remembered Lisa saying it was her first kiss, but it was also my first kiss that I gave to Lisa.

Jisoo - I made dinner and when I returned to the living room from the kitchen, I saw Jennie smiling like an idiot. I went over to him on the couch and teasingly asked, " Are you thinking about Lisa."

Jennie - "Yeah." Then I realized what I said and nervously turned to face Jisoo, slowly saying, "I mean, yeah, why would I think about her? That monkey." But when I saw Jisoo is looking me teasingly, I said, "Uhh, don't look at me like that."

Jisoo - "Kim, just admit that you're Lisa's secret admirer and you love her a lot."

Jennie - I looked away and said, "No, I don't love her."

Jisoo - I chuckled and said, "Really? You think you can say that, and I won't catch on? Don't forget, I know you well, I'm your cousin."

Jennie - I was about to say something to Jisoo when I heard Seul's voice from the entrance of the living room.

Seul - "Bro, I've fixed your bike just like before." I sat down on the couch in front of Jisoo and Jennie and asked, "Why do you both look so serious? Did something happen?"

Jisoo - I looked at Jennie and sighed, then said, "Nothing, let's just have dinner."

---

Lisa - I came home and went straight upstairs to my room. I put my bag on the table and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I remembered that kiss and shouted in frustration, "Ugh, You'll have to pay you for that, Jennieeee."

I took a bath and changed my clothes, then I entered the room. I saw Irene Unnie looking at me with a questioning expression. I asked, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Irene - "I had already warned you to think twice before doing anything, but you've still managed to create a mess now. You know you're trending in all the college groups."

Lisa - "What's new in that? I'm the queen bee, I always stay in trend." Then I sat on the bed.

Irene - "But this time, because of your prank and kiss, you're trending. If uncle finds out, he'll scold you severely."

Lisa - I got really angry. Why did that ugly jerk steal my first kiss, post my funny picture, and now I'll be the one scolded by dad? Then I looked at Unnie and said, "Unnie, that ugly jerk forcefully kissed me. I didn't said him to kiss me. I wasn't dying for his kiss."

Irene - I rolled my eyes and said, "Who knows, maybe you wanted to kiss your handsome enemy."

Lisa - "Ugh, Unnie, how can you say that? And you know your boyfriend was there too, but he didn't even try to stop his stupid friend."

Irene - I got up from the bed and said, "Well, what was he supposed to do? You also crossed the line by painting his friend's bike. And dinner is about to be ready, come downstairs soon, okay?"

Lisa - I lay back on the bed and said, "Okay, you go ahead, I'll be there."

A while later, I came downstairs towards the dining table. I saw dad sitting there, so I went towards him. He glanced at me, and then I greeted everyone, "Good evening, everyone."

Mrs. Manoban - "Good evening, honey."

Mr. Manoban - I picked up a piece of food from my plate with a fork, looked at Lisa, and said, "Your phone was brought to me by Jennie last night, and you had gone to steal a kitten there. If you wanted a kitten, you should have told me, I would have brought it myself. What was the need to steal it?"