Chapter - 7

In the canteen.

Jennie - I was just watching Lisa talking to the counter boy, and I don't know why, but I feel angry at that counter boy because he's blushing so much.

I glanced at my friends and asked, "Are you guys going to have coffee?"

Jisoo - "Yeah, one coffee for me," she said with a smile.

Kai - "Me too."

Jennie - "Okay, I'll get it now." I got up from my chair and headed towards the counter. I glanced at Lisa, and memories of our late-night kiss came flooding back, as if I'm getting addicted to her lips. Ugh, Jennie, don't think like that. Lisa can never be yours. She hates me, but if she hates me, then why did she kiss me back last night?

When I reached the counter, I saw him and said, "Three Americanos."

Counter boy - I nodded and got the three Americano coffees ready, and discreetly slipped in the sleeping pill that Lisa had given me, making sure no one saw. Then, with a smile, I handed the three Americano coffees to Jennie, he paid and left.

Jennie - As I was bringing the coffees, my gaze fell on Lisa. I saw her smirk again, I don't know why she's smirking today, but I ignored her and went straight to my table. I gave one coffee to Jisoo, another to Kai, and kept one for myself. Then I looked around and asked, "By the way, Seul hasn't arrived yet. Do you know anything about him?" I raised my eyebrow as I asked.

Jisoo - I chuckled and said, "I don't know, but I think he might be with his girlfriend."

Kai - "Hahaha, I think you're right." I paused and then said, "But why don't you confess to Rose, huh?" I teased.

Jisoo - I pretended not to understand what Kai meant, so I said, "What do you mean by that?"

Jennie - I rolled my eyes because Jisoo oppa always does this, never admitting that he likes Rose. So, I glanced at my watch and said, "Okay, the first period is about to start. Let's go to class."

Jisoo - I sighed in relief and said, "Okay, but let's finish our coffee first."

Kai - I started drinking my coffee, but I suddenly felt sleepy. I don't know why it was happening to me.

---

In the classroom.

Lisa - When everyone entered the classroom, I saw Irene unnie sitting at her seat. I went over to her and said, "Good morning, unnie."

Irene - She smiled and replied, "Good morning, Lili."

Karina - "You didn't come to the canteen today, huh?" I asked in a confused tone.

Rose - I smirked and teasingly said, while giving a playful look, "Were you late because of Seul?"

Irene - Blushing, I said, "Stop teasing me."

Lisa - My friends and I sat in our seats, and then I looked towards Jennie, who seemed very active. I didn't understand why he hadn't fallen asleep yet.

I saw the professor enter the class and look towards all of us.

Professor - "So, students, do you all remember the surprise test I mentioned yesterday?"

Students - "Yes, professor."

Lisa - I glanced at Jennie, and he caught my glance. He raised an eyebrow as if asking what's wrong, but I can't exactly tell him that I'm waiting for him to fall asleep because I gave sleeping pills to the counter boy.

Then I saw Kai, who was now asleep. Oh no, don't tell me it's not Jennie, but Kai who took those sleeping pills.

I feel sorry for Kai, but not too much because Kai seems weird to me.

Professor - I started handing out the test question papers to everyone. When I reached Mr. Kim-I mean Kai's-seat, he was asleep. I said, "Kai," but he didn't move, so I looked towards Jennie and said, "Mr. Kim, wake Kai up and give him this question paper." I handed Jennie the question paper.

Jennie - I called out to Kai, but he didn't move, so I let him sleep and started my test.

---

In the restroom.

Lisa - I was washing my hands when suddenly I heard the sound of the door locking. I looked towards the door, but it wasn't someone else; it was Jennie. I ignored him.

Jennie - I stepped forward and smirked, getting close to her. "I know you're the one who put this ink in my locker," I said.

Lisa - Yeah, I put that there because my first prank with the sleeping pills went wrong on the wrong person. Then I turned and said, "Don't ruin my mood by showing your ugly face."

Jennie - I took a step forward and said, "Did you just call me ugly?"

Lisa - "And if not, are you ugly," I rolled my eyes again.

Jennie - I smirked and got closer to her. She kept moving back until her back hit the mirror. I got close to her, looked into her eyes, and then hugged her tightly. The ink on my shirt transferred onto her clothes as well.

Lisa - I wanted to push Jennie away, but he was too strong. He hugged me tightly.

Jennie - I looked into Lisa's doe brown eyes. I know I like Lisa a lot, but does she like me back?

After staring for some time, I broke the hug and left without saying anything.

Meanwhile...

Lisa - Because of that idiot Jennie, my entire dress got ruined. I went to my locker, took out a new dress, and then returned to the restroom.

I entered a cubicle in the restroom and started changing my dress.

??? - I recorded a video of Lisa in the restroom while she was changing her dress. She has a beautiful, no, actually, a sexy and hot body. Maybe that's why everyone calls her the queen bee.

I smirked and thought to myself, "Well done. It will be fun when this video gets posted from Jennie's account, and Lisa will hate him for it. And I will get even closer to Lisa and win her over. Hahaha, I am a genius.

My dad will be so proud of me. I'm sure I will enjoy seeing Jennie fall from grace in Lisa's eyes... Hahaha."

To be continue...

Alhamdulillah, Ramadan went well. From now on, I'll update Insha Allah.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow my account, wonderful readers.