Chapter - 2

Jennie - I woke up to the sounds of my dog Kuma barking and went downstairs. Opening the window, I noticed a phone on the ground. Moving closer, I saw it belonged to someone else. Using my handkerchief, I picked it up, turned on the screen, and saw Lisa's picture as the wallpaper - my enemy.

"Her phone is at my house, meaning she was here." I smirked and chuckled.

After reviewing the CCTV footage, I saw that she had come to steal the kitten. I called the police, and when they answered, I said, "Officer, there's a burglary in my house right now. I'll send you the address."

Police Officer - "Okay, please send us the address. We'll be there shortly."

Jennie - "Alright, but please come quickly."

I hung up the call and sent them my address. Smirking, I said, "Now Lisa, you'll see the consequences of complaining to my dad." I tried to unlock Lisa's phone, attempting various passwords, but none worked. Then, it struck me that since Lisa hates me the most, the password might be related to me. After numerous attempts, "my handsome enemy" worked. Wow, apparently, I'm handsome even for Lisa. I went into Lisa's gallery and saw her beautiful pictures, reminding myself, "Jennie, she might be a monkey to you, not beautiful."

As I scrolled through, I found a funny picture. I chuckled, thinking, "Why not post this on her account for some fun?" I smirked, went to Twitter/X, and tweeted the picture with the caption.

 I chuckled, thinking, "Why not post this on her account for some fun?" I smirked, went to Twitter/X, and tweeted the picture with the caption

As I started to look at the remaining pictures, my doorbell rang. I got up, opened the door, and there were the police officers. I greeted them with a little smile, saying, "Please come in." The police officers entered.

Police Officer - "So, tell us, what burglary occurred in your house and how did it happen?"

Jennie - "Officer, I was sleeping, and my dog was barking loudly. When I came downstairs, the window was open, and I found a phone. After checking the CCTV footage, I saw four girls attempting to steal my kitten. Please help me get my kitten back; I have evidence."

Police Officer - "Do you know these girls?"

Jennie - "Yes, they are from my college and have always been troublesome for me."

Police Officer - "Okay, do you know their home address?"

Jennie - "Of course, I know their address. In fact, I can go with you."

Police Officer - "Alright, let's go then."

Jennie - "Okay, let's go."

Now, I'm heading to Lisa's house with the police officers. I'm sure her humiliation is about to unfold.

Now we are outside Lisa's house. I saw the guard and said, "We need to talk to Mr. Manoban."

Guard - "Okay, you can go, but Mr. Manoban might be asleep."