Chapter 48 - Rough? (Changlix M)

Felix's Pov:

Myself, Jeongin and Seungmin had been hanging out with each other all day. We were just leaving the stables when we saw Changbin and Chris walking towards the castle.

"BABE!!! HIIIIIIII!!!!" I shouted which caused Changbin to whip his head around in order to find out where I was. When he finally noticed me, his face lit up with pure joy. "So embarrassing Lix." Innie whined.
We caught up with them and continued to walk towards the castle, however when we got to the rose gardens, Seungmin had to part ways and go home.
"Have you been in the lake Bin? Your hair is wet." I asked. "Yea, the four of us went together. We even taught Minho how to swim." He told me. "Awee, that's so sweet of you." I cooed.
"Y/n and Hyunjin are still out here." Chris mentioned. "Oh yeah!! I can't wait to see their paintings." Innie said happily.

We met up with Y/n and Hyunjin and saw their paintings. Needless to say they were gorgeous. Hyunjin went to his house to get ready for the evening and Y/n came with us. In my room, Changbin and I changed into some comfy warmer clothes as we were going to be outside for most of the evening.
"Binnie?" I called from the bathroom. "Yes baby?" He replied as he walked through the open door. "Do you think my hair looks nice?" I asked bashfully as I had styled my hair with a bow.

(All the members have the hair they currently have irl, this is as of May 2024 so his hair is shoulder length.)

"You look gorgeous baby boy." Changbin said as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. I made eye contact with him through the mirror and he smirked before kissing my neck. I smiled back before my mouth dropped into an 'o' shape. He began trailing kisses around my neck and leaving some subtle marks that would only last an hour or two. "Bin.." I said in a breathy tone. "We have to leave in a few minutes." Changbin lifted his head at my statement and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "We will finish this later baby." He said before squeezing my waist and slapping my ass as he walked away. I giggled at his actions.

Soon enough, we met everyone in the garden and we sat around the fire pit. Y/n and Chris were only going to stay for about half an hour because the more time she was exposed to the smoke, it would become dangerous for Y/n and the baby.
Hyunjin brought marshmallows to roast on the fire and we had so much fun doing that. I cuddled Binnie all night long.

At around 11:30pm some started to make their way inside so we all make the collective decision to pack up for the night. It was a lovely experience bonding with all of our friends.
"Shall we go up a bit earlier my prince??" Changbin whispered into my ear. I blushed and nodded. We bid farewell to everyone else and we walked up to the castle once more. As we arrived in the corridors I squealed as Binnie picked me up and started walking quickly to our bedroom.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Once we got in, he threw me down on the bed and marched back to the door to shut and lock it.
I watched him walk over and noticed a tent in his trousers. I giggled and opened my legs, inviting him to lay over the top of me. "Good boy." He uttered as he hovered above me. He immediately captured my lips in a strong but sensual kiss. I whimpered as he pushed his tongue in. We made out slowly and I could feel his dick against my thigh, it made me feel so needy. We broke the kiss apart to get air. "B-binnie, please undress me-" I said whilst breathing heavily. Without a second thought, Changbin was stripping the both of us. I whimpered as he pulled my underwear off, my dick hit my stomach and the tip was an angry red. Changbin smirked as he unbuckled his belt. I couldn't help but moan at the sight. "So hot." I said. He grinned and began trailing kisses down my chest and abs. I was a whimpering mess at this point, I tangled my fingers through his hair. He then took my dick in his mouth which surprised me, leading me to buck my hips in anticipation. He slowly began sucking my dick and I couldn't even try to hold in the noises I was making. He grinned at me after pulling off my dick with a popping sound. "We're almost out of lube baby boy, we'll have to get some more." He chuckled as he opened the bottle and poured some on his fingers. As he was warming it up, I spread my legs further apart. "Desperate are we??" Changbin smirked before adding two fingers. We skip one finger now because I'm so used to it. I let out a sigh of relief as he finger fucked me. He repositioned himself so he could make out with me as he fingered me. I moaned into his mouth as he added another. Within 5 minutes he had 4 fingers in me. "Fuck binnie- need you in me." I whined as the stretch felt unreal. He chuckled and pulled his fingers out, wiping the lube onto his dick and adding a bit more from the bottle. He lined himself up and pushed in. "Fuck babyyy, taking me so well." He groaned as there wasn't much struggle for him to enter. My eyes squeezed together in pleasure as he started picking up a pace.
I almost screamed as he started drilling his hips into me, hitting my prostate every time. He began leaving harsh, dark hickeys anywhere he could. I could barely hold it anymore.
"Binnie~~~ I'm gonna~" I couldn't finish my sentence as I started moaning uncontrollably. He had turned me over so I was lying on my side. This new angle felt amazing. He groaned loudly before pulling out once again, flipping me onto my stomach and pulling my hips up towards him. I cried out a moan as I love being man handled by him. He spanked me a few times which tipped me over the edge. I came all over the bed sheets. He continued to fuck me through my orgasm. I began to sob from the overstimulation. With a loud groan, he came on my back. With no energy left in me, I collapsed on the bed.
"You okay Lix?" He asked as he brushed the hair out of my face. I whimpered in response, unable to talk. He smiled softly and picked me up, taking me to the bathroom. He ran a bath and wiped us both down with a cloth in the meantime. He also changed our bedsheets and got some pajamas out for us.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

We sat in the bath and I felt so at peace.
"Changbin?" I said as I looked up at him.
"Yes baby?"
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too sweet boy." He replied and he kissed me on the forehead.

(A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, it's exam season atm. I'm trying my best to update when I can, Love you all 🫶🏻🫶🏻)

Word Count: 1247.