Chapter 39 - Wedding Pt.1

Y/n's Pov:

This morning we woke up at 6am and immediately went to two different rooms on either side of the castle. Usually the bride and groom are separated the night before the wedding but Chris and I decided against that.

"Hi!!" I said excitedly as Felix came out of his bedroom. Innie followed soon after and we made our way to the spare bedroom where we were going to get ready.
Our cousins had stayed over last night so they entered soon after we did. Seungmin had the job to escort Hannah and Lucas up to the castle and take them to the two separate rooms so that was probably where he was right now.
"Hi guysss!!!" Hyunjin said as he came into the room with the makeup artist and the hair stylist. I sat down in the chair as the lady began to do my makeup. I previously had a makeup trial in order for the makeup to be how I wanted it.

As I was having my makeup done, Seungmin walked into the room with Hannah. "Hi Hannah!!" I said as I signalled for her to come over to me. I wanted to introduce her to everyone as she only really knew myself so far.
"Guys this is Hannah, Chris' little sister!!" I said as I turned around. The makeup artist was getting some makeup brushes out so I had a moment to speak. Everyone greeted Hannah nicely and I could see her visibly relax.
"These are my brothers, Felix and Jeongin." I said as they waved with big smiles. "You know Hyunjin and Seungmin, and those are my beautiful cousins Rachael and Olivia." I told her. "You and Olivia are the same age as well." I said before the makeup artist continued doing my makeup.

After my makeup was done, I moved to a different chair and the girls had their makeup done. My hair was next and I had a beautiful tiara ready to put in my hair.