Chapter 25 - Try something new (M)

Y/n's Pov:

I can't believe I just told my parents that.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the entire way back to my room.
Once we got back, I immediately locked the door behind us and took my dressing gown off, throwing it onto a nearby chair. Chris stood in-front of me and I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. "Pick me up please." I mumbled. "What?" He questioned. "Pick me up?" I asked. "Pleaseeee." I quickly added. "Alright then." He smiled. "Jump." He instructed, as he slid his hands under my legs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and adjusted my arms to be secure. "Are you okay?" He asked as I was snuggling into his neck. "Mhmph... I'm just processing everything at the moment." I mumbled in a monotone voice. "Oh sweetheart, I know it's a lot to take in." He said as he walked over to the bed. "I love you so much." I said as he placed me down onto the bed. "I love you too baby." He smiled softly as he kissed my forehead.

I curled up in a ball under the covers, I always do this for comfort.
With only my head peaking out, I noticed Chris smiling at me. "I wonder if this cocoon will turn into a beautiful butterfly??" He said with a smirk as he unbuttoned his uniform. He stripped to his underwear so he could get in the bed with me.
Once he did, he snuck under the covers and pulled me into a hug. I immediately relaxed in his hold.

There was a pause of comfortable silence as we listened to each other's breathing. Then Chris spoke up; "I've got to say, you are the most beautiful butterfly I've ever seen." I started to giggle at his playfulness. We then moved so we were both lying on our sides facing each other.

I felt his hand rubbing my hip in a comforting way as he gazed into my eyes. "I'm so thankful that your parents have accepted our relationship." He said, the emotion in his eyes was strong. "I am too Channie." I said with a smile. "What- did you just call me Channie?" He said in awe. "Yeah, I think I will now when I find you cute." I said as I kissed him on the nose. He looked down bashfully as I began to trace my finger around his collarbone area. "I don't know what I would've done if I had lost you." I uttered. "It would break me, you have made me so much more confident in myself. You help me in so many ways and you show me so much love everyday." I said as I looked into his beautiful brown orbs. "And most of all, you keep me safe."
Chris didn't say anything for a moment, his eyes just welled up slightly. "Oh my sweet angel." He sighed as he pulled my head into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. We rolled over and I clung onto him like a koala bear. "I love you." He said as he looked into my eyes. He kissed me before I could say it back. It was a deep and meaningful kiss, which lasted for a few minutes. "I love you too Christopher." I smirked as I began to kiss his neck teasingly. "Ohh I see how it isss." He said jokingly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He placed his hands on my hips and started to grind them down on his dick, which I was sat on. "Oh baby you seem desperate." I teased as I kissed his neck once more. I started travelling further down, giving him hickeys across his pecs and down his abs. As I reached the waistline of his boxers, the large tent made it obvious how hard he was. "Someone's excited." I giggled as I grabbed hold of his dick and sucked the tip through his underwear. "Oh fuck." He groaned as he propped himself up on his elbows for a better view.
I gently pulled the waistband down and completely removed his underwear. His dick sprung out and rested against his lower abdomen. I sat up and slowly took my nightgown off and threw it across the room. I noticed Chris' eyes light up when he saw my tits bounce as I dropped myself down after discarding of my nightgown. "Like what you see baby?" I smirked as his ears turned red. "Fuck- of course I do." He almost growled.

I leaned down and took his tip in my mouth and sucked gently, slowly adding more and more in my mouth. Once I felt comfortable, I started slowly bobbing my head up and down. I used my tongue to tease the prominent vein on the underside of his dick. "Fuck y/n~" He groaned as he bit his bottom lip. I gazed up at him through my eyelashes and made eye contact as I slowly sped up. I had one hand on the base of his dick and the other roamed around his abdomen and thighs. I hollowed out my cheeks and teasingly traced my tongue over the slit. Chris was moaning at this point and I could tell he was getting close.

I brought my head up and grinned towards him. "Y/n I was gonna cum!" He said in frustration as he sat up. "Oh I know sweetheart, I just wanted to switch things up a bit." I whispered in his ear before crawling into his lap and kissing him deeply. "What was your plan y/n?" He asked with a smirk. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to sit on your face." I said with shy eyes. "I- What- Oh my god- Yes please." Chris stuttered out, clearly caught off guard. I giggled at his reaction. "I just thought that nose of yours would feel amazing to ride on." I smiled as I booped him on the nose. "Oh fuck princess, come here." He growled as he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately, he fell backwards bringing me down with him.

I broke away from the kiss and sat upright. I moved off of him and crawled up the bed next to him. He looked nothing but eager. I took my panties off and threw them on the floor. "Two taps if you need to breathe okay baby?" I said, he nodded in response. Once I was next to his head, I threw my one leg over him and he grabbed my legs/hips and brought me down to his face. I was now a few inches away from his mouth. "Oh fuck Y/n, your cunt is soaked." He said before lowering me completely onto his face. I gasped at the new feeling, he immediately began licking and slurping away at my juices. Soon enough he found my clit and sucked it until my hips jerked forward. I then sat up for him to breathe. "Fuck baby, ride my face." He said as he lowered me back down. I immediately started rocking my hips back and forth. "Fuck- Ahh!" I moaned as I felt his nose nudge my clit every time my hips glided forward. He began tongue fucking me which sent me into overdrive. I began helplessly moaning out in ecstasy as I desperately rode his face. I felt him moaning on me which sent vibrations up to my clit. "Fuck Chris! I'm cumming." I squealed as I came all over his face. I sat up and rolled off of him and lay on my back in shock. "Fuck-" I said in shock of what just happened. "That was the best thing I've ever done, we are definitely doing that again." Chris said as he wiped my juices from his face.

He then got up and crawled over to me. "Do you think you can go another round? I wanna fuck you so bad." He said as he sat in between my legs.

"Fuck yeah." I said. Before I knew it, he was inside me absolutely railing me. It wasn't long before we both came.

At this point it was 9:48am, so we both had a shower together to prepare ourselves for the rest of the day.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Word Count: 1375.