Chapter 36 - Bump

Y/n's Pov:

For the past 2 weeks we have been sorting out the move for Chris' family. Today is the day in which they will arrive along with all of their stuff.

I woke up first and went to the bathroom. Luckily for me the morning sickness stopped at 11 weeks, I'm now almost 12 weeks pregnant.
I walked into the wardrobe and picked out a dress to wear. I took my nightgown off and changed my underwear. Then I decided to check in the mirror to see if my bump was showing yet. As I turned to the side when I stood in-front of the large mirror, I let out a gasp. I felt myself tear up as I saw the small baby bump. It was tiny but definitely there, it was obvious to me.

I walked over to the door of my wardrobe and opened it, not caring that I was still only in my underwear.
"Chris?" I called out quietly as I was crying softly. "What's the matter sweetheart??" He asked whilst looking concerned for me. He immediately began walking over as he noticed the state I was in. I covered my mouth with my one hand before moving it to speak. "I need you to come and see this." I said.
"What is it?" He asked as he walked into the wardrobe with me.

"Look." Is all I had to say as I held my stomach.
His eyes moved down and widened as he realised.
I then noticed tears.
"Oh baby!!" He squealed as he hugged me. "I can't believe it!!" He said as he placed his hand gently on my bump. "I can't wait to meet our tiny baby." He said before kissing me gently on the lips.
We were both giddy with happiness as we admired the bump we had been craving to see.

"Now you're in here, can you help me put my dress on please?" I asked him. "Of course sweetheart." He said as he kissed me yet again.

——————————————

"Hi Mum, Hi Dad." I said as I walked into the dining room with Chris. "Hi Lixie and Binnie." I said as I walked past them to get to our seats. "Morning Innie." I said as I sat down opposite him. They all replied to me happily.
"Guess what happened today??!!!" I said excitedly as we were still waiting for breakfast to arrive. "What happened?" Felix asked curiously. I looked to Chris and nodded for him to say. "Y/n's starting to show, she has a baby bump!!" He said proudly. "OH MY GOD." Felix said as he jumped up from his chair and ran around the table to me. He hugged me tightly and asked if he could see later on. I agreed and said I will show him when I have my nightgown on.
"Awh that's wonderful news." Mum said. "I'm happy that the baby is growing well." She added.

——————————————

After breakfast, we went down to the dorms with Felix, Changbin, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Seungmin. Chris' family weren't due to arrive until the evening.
Minho and Jisung had invited us all to hang out in their room which had a few sofas by the fireplace.
Chris and I came up with a plan to finally tell Seungmin, Minho and Jisung about the pregnancy. We also planned to announce our engagement to everyone who didn't already know.
(Changbin, Felix and Jeongin know.)

"I'm so exciteddd." I said as I walked hand in hand with Chris. "Are you gonna tell them about the bean?" Felix asked as he carefully used the code word for the baby. We use it when we're outside and not in private. "Yea and the engagement." I whispered happily. "Awh I can't wait to see their reactions." Felix squealed. "You've been so cute about it all Lix." Changbin said to him. "He's cried so many times over it, happy tears though." Changbin told Chris and I. Felix got all shy and playfully punched his boyfriend's bicep.

——————————————

"Hi guys!! Come in!!" Jisung said as he opened the door. We entered the room and everyone else was there already. We greeted each other and sat down.
After chatting for a while I nudged Chris to speak up.
"Guys, Y/n and I have something to say." He said proudly. "What is it?? Jisung asked.
"Most people in this room know about this by now, however we've been waiting to tell people face to face." He said. "And now is the moment for Seungmin, Jisung and Minho to find out." Chris continued.
I looked over to Felix and he was beaming.
"So basically what we wanted to tell you is that I'm pregnant." I said shyly as I held Chris' hand.

"OH MY GODDDD!!!!" Jisung screamed. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" He squealed as he ran over to us and hugged us both. Minho smiled and congratulated us in a calmer manner. "Wow, congratulations guys!! How far along are you Y/n?? If you don't mind me asking." Seungmin said. "I'm 12 weeks in two days." I said happily. "I also started showing this morning so It's only gonna get harder to hide my belly." I pouted.

"How are you gonna go about that?? Will you announce it to the Kingdom??" Jisung asked.
"Well that's another thing..." I said with a smirk as I held up my left hand to show off my gorgeous ring.

"SOMEBODY RESUSCITATE ME." Hyunjin screamed dramatically as he fell backwards onto Seungmin with his wrist held against his forehead like a Shakespearean character.
"OH. MY. GOD." Han gasped.
"Can I be your maid of honour??" Hyunjin asked which made us all die of laughter.
"I think you'll find that I'm gonna be her maid of honour." Felix said sassily as he crossed his arms across his chest.
"I can't with you two honestly." I giggled. "You can be my bridesmen." I said. "Just us two?" Felix asked. "Of course not!! It'll be you two, Seungmin and Jeongin obviously." I laughed.
"Heyy!! How about me, Minho and Jisung?!" Changbin asked.
Chris immediately facepalmed.
"You'll be groomsmen idiot." Chris said as he rubbed his temples. "Ohhh." Changbin said in realisation. "Sorry Chan Hyung." He laughed as he realised his mistake. Felix started laughing at his boyfriend whilst he hugged his arm.

We continued to talk for a few hours and soon we had to leave in order to be back in the castle in plenty of time for the arrival of the Bahng family.

——————————————

"Y/n?" Chris asked.
"Yes baby?" I replied.
"I'm nervous and I don't know why." He said and he looked quite defeated by it.
"Oh sweetheart. It's probably because It's the first time you're gonna see your family since they found out about the bean." I said as I hugged him gently. We're currently alone, sat in the living area on a sofa by the fireplace.
"Yea that's probably it, and the fact that I'll have to tell them I'm marrying you and becoming a Prince." He sighed. "I can imagine it's a lot to process." I said as I ran my hands through his hair. His head was now resting on my shoulder as he caressed the small baby bump with his hand. "I'd do anything for you two though." He said as he patted my stomach. I giggled as he hugged me more.

Word Count: 1256.

A/N: Merry Christmas to the readers who celebrate!! Hope you have the best day whatever it may look like and take care of yourselves!!