Chapter 43 - Half Way There (M)

Y/n's Pov:

⚠️⚠️⚠️

As Chris and I made out in the bathroom, I felt a sudden urge of arousal. It has been months since we had done anything sexual together. This meant I got riled up easily.
He started leaving love bites on my neck and I let out a soft moan when he reached my collarbone. "Oh?? What was that sweetheart??" Chris asked with a smirk.
"Hmm? I don't know what you mean??" I said. "Oh really now??" He grinned before crashing our lips together. I moaned louder this time and he smiled into the kiss.
I felt myself become hotter and I had the urge to get my dress off.
"Hmm, take my dress off Channie." I said as I caught my breath.
"Okay honey." He said.

We ended up in the bedroom as he took both of our clothes off. I sat on the sofa as it's not ideal for pregnant women to lie on their backs for long periods of time.
He knelt on the floor in-front of me and placed each of my legs over his shoulders.
"So wet princess-" He hummed before leaning in to suck on my clit. My moans became high pitched as my hand found its way to his head. "Fuck baby, you must've missed this." I moaned as he tongue fucked me. "Of course I have sweetheart, nothing's better than my wife's pussy." He said before shoving two of his fingers into me. I moaned at the way he called me his wife. I'm still getting used to it.

We figured doggy would be the safest position for us to have sex in.
Chris pushed me down onto the bed so I was on my hands and knees. I cried out as he slapped my ass.
"So good for me aren't you??" He chuckled. I whined in response.
He teased my folds with the tip of his dick before pushing it in slowly. We both let out deep sighs of satisfaction.
Gradually, he picked up speed with his thrusts and it wasn't long before I was practically screaming his name.
His hands gripped my hips so tight, I'm sure it will leave bruises.

Due to the lack of intimacy recently, it didn't take us long to reach our highs.
Chris pulled out before he came and it landed on my back. He groaned loudly and whispered something about it looking good. I chuckled at him before getting up off the bed.
Suddenly I was swept off my feet as he picked me up bridal style. "Let's have a nice shower darling." He said as he kissed me deeply.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

-------------------------------------------

(Time-skip of 2 weeks, Y/n is now 20 weeks pregnant!!)

I woke up cuddled against my pregnancy pillow. Chris had his arm over me, that's the closest he could get with the pillow in the way. I sighed as I heard the birds tweeting outside. It's September now, Felix's birthday is around the corner along with Jisung and Seungmin.
Ugh.
Baby just kicked me in the bladder again.
I got up out of bed to go to the toilet, I'm always going to the toilet these days.
As I walked back into the bedroom, Chris was just waking up.
"Good morning handsome." I smiled as I sat on the bed next to him. He smiled back as he stretched his arms and legs out. He yawned and I squealed dramatically. "What?" He said in confusion. "I almost fell in!!" I said with a giggle. "Hey!!!" He pouted. I laughed as I ruffled his hair. "Are you excited for today??" He asked as he sat up. "What's today??" I asked. "We're finding out the gender!!" He said, baffled that I forgot. "Ohhh!!! That's my baby brain." I rolled my eyes. "But yes I am so excited!! I just can't believe we're halfway there now!!" I squealed happily as I hugged him. "Neither can I! Our baby is growing so well Y/n, you're doing such a good job." He said softly as he hugged me back, gently caressing the baby bump. He smiled with a fond look as he felt the baby kicking. I watched him as he was looking at my stomach and I couldn't help but bring my hand to his face, making him look at me. He looked slightly confused until I kissed him softly. "I love you so much." I said before kissing him again. "I love you too sweetheart, and I love you baby." He said to me and the bump.
He kissed me, then my stomach before getting up out of bed.
"Let's get ready then. Our appointment is at 1:00pm." He said.

------------------------------------------

"Hi Lixie Pixie!!" I called out as Chris and I came out of our room. Felix and Changbin were also walking down the corridor to go to breakfast.
"Hi Y/n!!!" He happily called back. He has made a fast recovery, the opposite to our Dad who still hasn't woken up.
"I love your dress!!" He said as he examined it. "Thank you!! It's a new maternity one!!" I said.

(Y/n's bump is just a bit smaller than this beautiful lady's)

By now, everyone in the castle knows that Chris and I are expecting a baby. I'm now half way through the pregnancy so there's no hiding it anymore. We're only announcing it to the public when I am 35 weeks.

------------------------------------------

Once Chris and I finished our breakfast, we headed up to the hospital wing to see my father.
"Hi Mum." I said as we entered the room. She was sat at the bedside, holding my Dad's hand. "He's not getting any better Y/n..." She whispered as she held back tears. "Oh Mum..." I said empathetically as I sat next to her and hugged her tightly. "The nurses said that he might need a ventilator soon if he doesn't improve. He's slowly deteriorating at the moment." She mumbled in a sound of pure heartbreak.
I felt the tears prickling in my eyes and Chris' hand found a place on my back to comfort me. However, I couldn't help myself from crying. Both Mum and I wept as we hugged each other. Chris tried his best to comfort us both, although he had tears in his own eyes.
"Mummy I don't wanna loose him." I cried. "I know baby- Neither do I." She sobbed.

Chris' Pov:

"Mummy I don't wanna loose him." Y/n said as she wept into her mother's arms.
It struck me suddenly how difficult this situation is becoming.
If my father-in-law's condition deteriorates, there is a chance of him passing away.
God forbid it but if it does happen, I don't think that my mother-in-law will want to be the Queen by herself.
This means that Y/n and I will be first in line to become the new Queen and King of this Kingdom.
That thought is intimidating for me to say the least, I have no idea how bad it must be for my wife.
We have a baby on the way, whilst her father is fighting for his life in hospital because of what happened on our wedding day.
It's a mess to say the least.

It pained me to see Y/n and her mother in such a vulnerable state. I've never, ever heard Y/n call her Mummy before. That just proved to me how much this is affecting her.

Suddenly, the door opened and Felix, Changbin and Jeongin walked in.
"Mum??... Y/n??? Are you okay??" Felix said with a look of deep concern on his face as he rushed over. Jeongin was close behind him and they both moved the two over to an empty bed. When they were all sat down, Y/n and her Mum in the middle, they explained the situation.

By the end of the explanation, all four of them were in tears. It was so difficult for me and Changbin to watch.
"S-so Dad is going to die??..." Jeongin sobbed out. "Hopefully not, but there's a high chance Innie..." Y/n said with a sniffle as she caressed her baby bump.
"I just hope he c-can meet our bubba.." She said before she got up and ran straight towards me. I quickly embraced her in a tight hug as she struggled to regulate her breathing.
The last thing I want is for her to have a panic attack whilst pregnant.
I sat her down on a different spare bed and helped her calm down. "There, there sweetheart... Everything will be okay, yeah? Your Dad is one of the strongest people I know, he will fight his hardest to see us all again and to meet our precious baby." I said before kissing her on the head.

Once everyone was feeling less upset and had managed to stop crying, it was time for Y/n and I to attend the 20 week scan.

Word Count: 1498.