Chapter 7 - Felix and Changbin (M)

⚠️ means the start of mature content.

Author's Pov:

Days had gone by and the snow had melted. It was now 24th December, Christmas Eve. Y/n and Felix were currently in y/n's bedroom talking about everything under the sun.
"Omg y/n have I told you?!" Felix suddenly said, very excited.
"No? What it is?" She said confused.
"Changbin asked to see me later this evening." He said, clearly over the moon. "Oooo where are you gonna meet?" She asked. "He's gonna come up to the castle and meet me, then i'm gonna invite him to my room." Felix said with a dramatic expression. "Oh my god you better not have sex too loud, I want to sleep." Y/n said with a pout.
"Y/N WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT WE AREN'T GONNA HAVE SEX TONIGHT I MEAN I WILL IF HE WANTS TO BUT HE PROBABLY ONLY SEES ME AS A GOOD FRIEND ANYWAYS." Felix yelled throwing himself back on the bed. "JESUS FELIX YOU COULDN'T BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS." Y/n said whilst dying of laughter. "Y/nnnnn." Felix said whining at his sister embarrassing him. "No but in all honesty." Y/n said. "He definitely likes you back Lix."
"Are you sure?" Felix said, taking his hands of his face which had been dramatically thrown there when embarrassed earlier. "Yes, I'm sure." Y/n said with a reassuring smile.
"What time is he going to meet you anyways?" She questioned. "6:30" He said calmly.
"FELIX!!!" She yelled in shock. "What?" He said, clueless. "FELIX YOU SAID SIX THIRTY, IT'S FIVE THIRTY NOW!!!" She yelled at him. "Omg I didn't realise!" He said, hopping up quickly. "Can I help you choose an outfit?" Y/n asked her brother. "Yes please." He said desperately whilst running to his room.

After about 30 minutes of going through Felix's wardrobe about 3 times, they finally decided on an outfit.

"Omg Lixie!!!" "You Look amazing

"Omg Lixie!!!"
"You Look amazing." The Princess complimented her brother once he had the outfit on.
"Can I do your hair?" She requested.
"Of course you can y/n." Felix said happily.

Once Y/n had finished Felix's hair, it was 6:24

"Quick Felix! Hurry!" The Princess said eagerly.
"Ok,ok!! I'll tell you everything tomorrow, also can you tell Innie that Changbin will be here so he doesn't try and come in pretty pretty please?" Felix asked nicely.
"Of course I can Lix, now shoo!!" She said with a laugh.