Chapter 6 - Meal

Author's Pov:

Princess y/n walked back into the dining room, followed by her brother and the four guards.
Her and Felix sat down in their seats, followed by the boys sitting next to them.
"Ah, I assume these fine young men are the guards you mentioned y/n."
Said the King.
"They are indeed Father." She replied.
"You may introduce yourselves." The King told the men, with a smile.
"My name is Christopher Bahng your Highness, it's a pleasure to meet you." Chris stated proudly. The King and Queen smiled at him. "My name is Lee Minho, Thank You for letting us dine with you this evening Your Highness." Minho said. Again, The King and Queen smiled. "My name is Seo Changbin Your Highness, It's lovely to meet you." Changbin said kindly. The King and Queen smiled and thanked him.
Last person was Jisung, and because he was the newest member of the guardsmen, only being there for a year and a half, he was terrified. The nervous boy spoke up after a reassuring look from the Princess.
"My name is Han Jisung Your Highness, Thank you for welcoming us to dine with you and your family this evening." He said nervously, but confidently.
"You all seem lovely people, especially because of how comfortable my daughter is around you." The Queen stated. Y/n blushed at this.

Soon after, The King was in deep conversation with the guards about the jobs they are assigned to do, for example the border checks.
Hyunjin walked into the room with about 5 other people, pushing full catering trolleys. The food was placed on the table and they left as quickly as they had entered.

The boys all stared at the food in awe

The boys all stared at the food in awe. The King noticed this and stated with a huge smile "I hope you all enjoy the meal."
Everyone began digging in, within and hour, everyone had finished.
"That was amazing." Chris said.
"Definitely." Jisung agreed. "The meat was so good." Changbin complimented. "Oh it was delicious." Minho said, backing up his friend.
The family smiled at the boys after hearing their lovely words. "I'll tell Hyunjin to inform the kitchen staff that the food was wonderful." Felix said proudly.
The King stood up from his chair, followed by the Queen. "We will take our leave now, goodnight everyone." He said. "It was lovely meeting you boys, I hope to see you here more often." The Queen told them. "Goodnight y/n, Goodnight Felix and Goodnight Jeonginnie." She added, pinching her youngest child's cheek.

Y/n's Pov:

After they left, Jeongin had a slight embarrassed expression on his face which I laughed at. "I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm so tired." Felix said with a sigh. He got up and waved goodbye to everyone. "See you tomorrow Lixie." I said with a big smile. "I'm gonna go as well." Jeongin said with a yawn. "Goodnight to you as well Innie." I said as he left.
"Right." I said whilst turning to the boys. "I'll show you to the cloak room and back to the garden doors." I told them. "Are you sure? Don't you want to go to bed as well?" Asked Chris. "No, I'm not that tired yet." I said whilst getting up. "Come on, follow me." I told them with a smile.
We walked out of the dining room, I told the maid waiting outside that it was now empty. I headed down the corridor with the boys eagerly following. "Here we are." I announced as I turned a corner. I opened the small door to reveal a cupboard about the size of a bedroom in a regular house. It had cloaks hung up around the walls. "There we are you can find your cloaks now." I told them.
Once they were ready, I led them to the back entrance. "I'll see you guys again soon hopefully." I said nervously. "Oh of course you will Princess." Said Changbin. "Your brother can't seem to get enough of me." He joked. This made me laugh. "As long as you treat him right Mr. Seo." Changbin blushed at this.
"See you!!" I said loudly as they descended down the steps. Chris stopped at the bottom, turned around and smiled at me waving cutely. I waved back whilst blushing.
Why do I feel like this.

I walked slowly back up to my bedroom, as I past Jeongin's room I could hear him snoring. The poor boy must have been exhausted.
I quietly entered my room and rang the maid's bell on the wall for assistance. Its not easy getting in an out of these dresses, practically impossible to do by yourself. Although they are comfortable once they're on. I decided to take my makeup off and undo my hair while waiting. I brushed/combed it out neatly. (A/n: If you wear a bonnet to bed, that too.)
Two of my maids, Florence and Alice entered the room after knocking. "Can you help me with my dress please?" I asked, I had known them for a long time so I spoke comfortably with them. "Of course y/n." They replied.
I briefly told them about my day whilst getting out of the dress, they hung it up in my walk in wardrobe and left. I sighed and got into my nightgown. Then, I walked over to the window to shut the tall curtains. The night was so beautiful with the snow outside, all the oil lamps burning away. I drew the curtains shut and swiftly made my way to my bed. Once I got comfortable, I soon fell asleep for I had had such an eventful day.

Word Count: 949