45| In the Professor's bed

A/N: So many of you seem to have forgotten who Isabella is.
So before reading this chapter, I'd suggest give a quick re-reading of chapter 14|Hell here, and chapter 22|Isabella and him.

Also wear your seat belts tight, cause this is an intense chapter. Information wise as well as...well yk the other stuff between professor and Ellora ;)

Happy reading ;)

E L L O R A

Wait. My aunt did tell me that you are involved but I didn't think-you..."

Isabella seems to be at a loss for words.

I stare at her still shell shocked myself. Her and her group of friends have been bullying me almost all my middle school, highschool then college.

Their name calling and words, that shattered my heart comes rushing back to me in a second.

But inspite of all that, the last few days she had been different. She had seemed almost changed even.

"I'm sorry okay? - for last day, and all the days before that. None of that should have happened."

And then the entire cheating incident.

-which although she was not a part of, the bastard downstairs whom I call professor was.

Yet.

The reality of my situation struck me then.

Isabella Raymond.

In Professor Langdon's house.

With the people of the Coven.

She is a few inches taller than me. Her perfectly done wavy blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, makes her look like a runaway model. Her highwaist jeans and cropped white shirt gives her a professional yet casual look.

Finally getting my voice back I ask, "What are you doing here?"

"I came with my aunt. I sometimes do. But what are you doing here?"

"Your aunt?"

"Yeah. Gigi Raymond. But what are you-"

"You're Gigi's niece?" I hiss.

Well, if this isn't the twist of my life.

"You know Gigi?" She seems just as shocked as me, if not more.

"Yes. Actually no. I don't know know her. I've seen her in passing."

She raises a brow. "Passing where? I cannot think of a single place where you can cross paths with her." Her voice holds that little bit of snobbishness in it, as if I am way beneath her precious aunt, Gigi.

A few months ago I would've taken offense.

Right now? I couldn't care less.

I scoff. "Trust me. Neither can I."

"But tell me, and this is the fourth time I am asking you, what are you doing here in Abraham's house?"

My eyebrows shoot up.

Abraham?

Abraham?

Not professor Abraham.

Just Abraham.

"And you are in first name basis with our professor ...why?"

She shrugs. "He's my aunt's friend. I've known him for, what now, eight years? Nine years? We see each other a lot out of MU. So I don't bother with formalities."