CHAPTER 20: Good Morning

Jenny's POV -

I woke up and all the memories from last night came back to me. I sat up, knees bent burying my face in my knees.

I didn't feel an ounce of regret but felt a bit embarrassed, because now looking back at it, I had no control of myself at all.

I turned to my left hoping to see Blake, but she wasn't there. I was disappointed, I wanted to at least wake up with her by my side.

I take a deep breath and uncover myself, and went to the restroom seeing a brand new toothbrush, with a note on the side letting me know it's mine. After brushing my teeth, I placed my glasses on and made my way downstairs.

As I looked over to the kitchen, I see Blake's back, as she was cooking.

I immediately forgave her for not waking me up, since this view is so much better. She was wearing a tight black long-sleeved turtleneck, and some jeans that perfectly showed off her curves. What made it better was the black tightened apron hugging her body.

I hitched my breath to keep myself in check. I barely woke up and all I could think about is eating her out on her kitchen island.

I shake my head trying to keep these thoughts away, and take a seat on her island behind her.

"Good morning" I called out.

Blake turned her head to face me then rolled her eyes back to cooking.

I raised an eyebrow up, "Are you okay?"

Blake turned around and placed both hands on the marbled table, trapping and keeping me from leaving.

"You know why I have to wear this stupid turtleneck?" Blake asked.

"Cause you look hot in it?" I replied, happily.

Blake picked up her right hand and pulled her top down, revealing her collarbones.

My eyes widened as I saw multiple hickey's. I couldn't lie and say that seeing that didn't turn me on, but I do feel somewhat bad, having her wear that in this warm weather.

Blake sighed, "Look Jenny, I like you so much, but I have to teach infront of a bunch of people. And as much as I had fun last night, these hickey's can't happen too often."

I nodded, "I understand, I'm sorry. I promise not to-"

Blake shut me up by pulling me into a hug, "No, I don't want you apologizing for this. Sorry for sounding like a bitch, if anyone's to blame it should be me for not letting you know. Also, it's not really the hickeys that bother me it's the turtleneck." Blake pulled away and ruffled up my hair, smiling and I couldn't help myself but blush and smile back.

"Well next time, I'll place them somewhere more private then" I said.

Blake laughed, "As long as it isn't my neck, the heat is already getting to me." She said fanning herself.

"Take it off then, I mean you're in your own house" I said.

Blake squinted her eyes, "Yeah, I bet you would love that."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Hey, I'm just looking out for your health."

"Sure, I bet that's the only reason. Also, I made breakfast, and here is a smoothie" she said, handing me a pink smoothie.