CHAPTER 16: PJ's

Jenny's POV

After we finished eating a buffet amount of food, Blake grabbed some wine to 'celebrate our first kinda date' in her words. However we continued watching TV, to cancel out the silence as we were both too stuffed and tired to even talk, it was definitely one of my biggest food comas I've ever experience.

After the movie was over, I saw Blake asleep on the other side of the couch. I couldn't help but smile. I can't believe how happy she makes me and I haven't really spent any time with her to get to know her well enough but I know I wouldn't regret it. I guess I never really believe in love, not saying I'm in love with her yet but I sure wouldn't mind spending every day with her.

I soon got up, turned the TV off, and got a blanket for her as I cleaned up. As I washed the dishes I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head and saw a short random woman standing behind me. I yelled and jumped a bit to get away from her while I held my hand on my chest to calm my accelerated heart.

"Blake chill, it's just- Oh my god, I am so sorry. I'm a little drunk right now, but is this not Blake's house?" The random woman said.

"Why are you yelling?" Blake said, walking into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Lena? What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company over. I texted you for a reason dumbass, you had a whole day to take a few seconds to reply." Lena said.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that you even texted me, it slipped my mind."

"Yeah, I can see why. Anyways, I came over because I had some business trip around the area, and there was an after party, and I wanted to know if I could stay the night to sober up. I didn't want to wake you up so I walked in from the backyard. Then I saw her, thought it was you and accidentally scared her, so yeah." Lena turned in my direction and apologized.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling and throwing water at you." I said, causing Lena to giggle. "Uhm, anyways, I'll get going." I said, not wanting to stay here with this random women who's probably one of Blake's buddies, just like that blond old women from school.

I was gently pulled by my wrist by Blake, "Wait, don't get the wrong idea. Lena is my best friend, she's staying at the guest room. You are tipsy, don't have a car, and it's too late to walk. I clearly can't drive at the moment, so you'll stay with me."

Blake turned to Lena, "You can stay where you usually go. We will be in my room, if you need something, deal with it yourself, you know your way around here."

"Goodnight lovers, I'll have music playing so be as loud as you guys want to be." Lena shouted drunkenly, as Blake rolled her eyes, and took me upstairs.

Blake closed the door behind us as we arrived at her bedroom. She had a walk-in closet and her own bathroom. Blake went straight into her closet and came out with some clothes and other things.

"Here, it's a clean toothbrush and clothing you can use if you fancy a shower." She placed it down on the bed.

"Thank you," I went straight to the bathroom wanting to shower since I did need some cooling down from the thought of sharing the same bed with Blake.

After finishing my shower, I placed on the set of black PJ's which was thigh-length shorts and a crop top with a V shape. I noticed that it was a size too big, thin and see through. I personally sleep in baggy knee length shorts and T-shirts, so it was a bit uncomfortable but the feeling went away as I smelled a strong vanilla scent.

After leaving the bathroom, I noticed Blake tensed up.

I went up to her, "You okay? Do you need to throw up?"

Blake shook her head and she stayed silent for a couple of seconds looking down, "It's just you look really really nice," emphasizing the last 'really'.

I giggled at her comment, "Well thank you, you look really nice too."

Blake smiled at me, then got up and stood up straight to kiss my forehead. It's cute how shorter she is without her heels.

"Thank you. Also, you can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep in the room next door." Blake said.

As she got her pillow and blanket I stopped her before leaving, "Wait, no I don't have to sleep in your bed, you can give me the guest room." I said, feeling bad I would take her bed.

"Actually, there isn't a bed there at all, it's just a mini couch. So no, I couldn't let you to sleep there, just stay in my bed, it's alright."

"You can sleep with me then." I shouted quickly. "Sorry" I coughed, "I mean it's your room, I wouldn't want you sleeping in a couch in your own house."

"Well, only if you're comfortable, if not I really don't mind sleeping there, I slept there many times before so don't worry about me." She said.

"I'm one-hundred percent sure. I don't mind at all."

"Alright then, but if you want to kick me out don't be afraid to do so, I take no offense." She said, as I laughed in return.

We soon got in the bed together, it was a size full so it wasn't too small nor big. Therefore, we each had lots of room without having to feel awkward. Surprisedly, I instead felt very comfortable and safe.

"Thanks for coming, I had lots of fun tonight." Blake broke the silence.

"I'm glad I came and thank you for the food and drinks."

"No problem, anyways goodnight, Jen." Blake said.

"Goodnight, Blake." I said, smiling hard from the nickname she just gave me.

Comment & Vote  <3