CHAPTER 4: Win-win Situation

Blake's pov ~

After I arrived at the hotel with James and Lena, we decided to get coffee before going on our way. After I began driving home and arrived at my home at 9 am. I walked in and saw my mother with a friend, as I got closer to say my greeting, I realized it was Mrs. Colls. She immediately got up from the couch giving me a big hug, while my mom left to the kitchen to make some tea.

"Oh my gosh, it's so nice to see you again," I said returning the hug.

"Mija, when did you get so grown? You look so beautiful. Your mother told me you went out to party and I could tell by your mood and face that you had a wonderful night huh" she said winking.

"No, no I just went out with some friends," I said.

"Mhm, well tell me, how are you doing and what job do you have to gets to have this nice house," Mrs. Colls questioned.

I hate talking about my career since I know people either have love/hate thoughts about it. "Well, I am doing great and I am a teacher, but you know most of this comes from my mother. You know how she is, she thinks this is better than some unsafe apartment. Anyways sorry for cutting this short but I have to get cleaned up." I smiled and hugged her goodbye.

"Don't worry, go.— Wait, before you go, my daughter will be moving around here so if you could please show her around, I would be grateful. But of course, you don't have to, I won't hold it against you. I was going to bring her today but she decided to spend her day with her friend," Mrs. Colls said.

"Hmm, well it depends, when would she be here?"

"This Friday"

"I have my Saturday afternoon free. Just tell her to send me her address and tell her to be ready by 3."

"That's perfect, thank you so much mija, she'll appreciate it a lot."

"It's no problem, I have to go shopping that time too so it'll be a win-win."

After I took a shower I kept thinking about the fact I would be able to finally see the little girl who was around 7 when I first met her, I can't believe she going to college now. She was the sweetest girl ever, always bringing me flowers from my backyard whenever she visited us, I would be annoyed since I took care of those flowers but I could never stay mad at her for some reason. After doing my morning routine I decided to clean up my room and bathroom before taking a nap.

I woke up after an hour-long nap and Mrs. Colls was gone since her son was home alone. My mother and I decided to spend the rest of the day hanging around with each other and catching up before she had to leave back home which was the next day.

A/N ~
Short chapter, but hope you enjoyed
Vote & Comment <3