CHAPTER 12: Bar Night

Blake's POV

After rushing out of Jenny's place I had so many thoughts. Why did she get closer, was she about to kiss me, and most importantly why was I going to let it happen. Thankfully the doorbell was runged.

I then went back home and got into my comfortable clothing and just slept on my bed knowing I just needed some rest after that stressful morning.

A few hours later, I woke up with it being night.

*ringggg, ringgg* I was so scared to even look at my phone. What if it's Jenny. I then slowly turned my phone to see "Annoying Twin" which was Andrew.

Andrew: Get ready we are going out tonight.

Me: Andrew, it's 9 pm where and why let me know so late?

Andrew: We're going to a bar. Please, I had a rough day and need a drink. I'll pick you up in around 30 mins. Love you!

Me: I never agreed

*silence*

He hung up the phone already. But it's fine, I seriously need some time to go out and go over my thoughts. I was probably just needing some distraction, since all I could think about was Jenny. I know it's wrong but she really is an amazing person. She's sweet, kind, caring, and most of all a beautiful woman.

I put on a tight short red dress that showed some ass if I moved. I put on my jewelry and was heading out the door to see Andrew already there waiting.

After arriving at the bar, I talked to Andrew about my "childhood friend" and the situation that happened but didn't add the part where she was my student.

"Oh, shit. Well, I mean she's an adult and she knows how to make her own decisions. If it's mutual, then I don't see what's wrong with you just going for it." Andrew said, while taking a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes, if only he knew she was a student. "Well, she is young, I think 18 or 19, don't you think it's wrong?"

"Bitch. I'm in my early 30s and you're in your mids 20s, you're young too. I mean it's not like she's 15." Andrew said, shrugging.

"Yeah, but I feel as if it might be too fast, I mean I didn't start to have any feelings until yesterday."

"If that's the case then, you should be running to her right now, before someone else does."

I rolled my eyes, he should be saying the opposite. I really don't want to have any feelings for her but I can't help it. I've never felt my heart beat or have ever felt butterflies in my stomach, until yesterday.

I then chugged 3 shots, and went out to dance. I met up with some women who had mid-length curly hair. Almost the same as Jenny but obviously not as pretty.

I then began dancing myself on her. She whispered into my ear but I didn't hear anything. I just pulled her with me and placed myself against a wall as I grabbed her collar and began kissing her.

She did not feel good but it wasn't bad so I just continued.

After a few seconds, I felt my lips empty as I saw the woman who used to be infront of me pushed. As I was about to check on the woman, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside the bar.

I wasn't walking straight and had a mild headache. I then pulled my wrist away from the person.

"Hey, what's your problem! Who the fuck are you?"

"Why are you here?" Jenny asked, angrily.

"Jenny? What the hell. I could have pepper sprayed you."

"Why were you kissing her?" Jenny said, more aggressively.