'Dad, I don't think I am good enough to fight Veronica. I can't do magic properly.'

'Shannon, I think I know who can teach you magic.' Andy said, with a cunning smile.

'Who is it, Andy.' Mahesh asked.

'Miss Grace. She was able to teach the art of magic to Shannon quicker than Mrs Geraldine.

You learned the levitating spell faster when she taught you compared to Mrs. Geraldine.'

'I think it is an excellent suggestion.' Mahesh said.

'We will speak to grace.' Smitha added.

'I will try my best. But the thought of fighting her is making me feel nervous and scared.'

'You will fight her and teach her a very good lesson.' Andy said supportively.

'Okay, now three of you go back to your apartments. Your friends will ask questions to you otherwise' Mahesh said.

'Shannon, did you like the present which we sent you.'

'What present are you talking about.'

'We sent you a package yesterday. It must have been delivered by morning.'

'Aunty, this morning when we reminded her, she remembered it was her birthday.' Andy said.

'You forgot your birthday.' Smitha asked shocked.

'Usually, you scream at the top of your lungs one week before. What happened this time.' Mahesh asked, folding his arms. Arjun gave a loud cough in reply.

'From the time these fieldwork visits started, it is very tiring.' Shannon replied.

'Okay, go check your gift and happy birthday.' Smitha said. Once they stepped out of the room,

Shannon asked Arjun. 'Is Matilda related to you.'

'Who is Matilda.' Andy asked.

'She left before you came.' Shannon answered.

'No.' Arjun responded. 'She works under Melvin.

'I thought they were friends. It didn't look like boss and employee relation to me.' Shannon told Arjun.

'They are very good friends. From childhood, Melvin has known Matilda and her elder brother. When her brother quit his job to stay on earth. She took the job. It's been two years since she is working.'

'Her elder brother is on earth.'

'Two years before he left and it's been a long time since I saw him.'

'Maa, seem to know Matilda but I never heard her mention the name before. She was very friendly.'

'She is my teacher on most of my magic tricks. Some of the magic spells she invented are so handy.'

'That means she is a magic expert.'

'She has a very high rank in academics.'

'You seem to have a lot of respect for her.'

'of course. She taught me different things.'

'So, you must know the dangerous spells she made.'

'No.' Arjun said reluctantly to face.

'She only teaches spells which are meant for the age I am in, not the dangerous one. Many times, I have seen her use those spells. They can at times be dangerous for the person who is casting it.'

'So, she is sweet and friendly but is the wrong person to mess up with. I adore her personality.'

'I do not think anyone with the right mindset will try to mess with a six times magic dueling champion.'

'Now I understand why you are so good at casting spells.'

'And I do not understand what you three kids are doing in front of the principal's office.' Said Professor Abelforal coming towards them.

'Professor.' Shannon explained, thinking about what lies she was going to say now.

'Today you two were called to the office. But this girl- was not called. And I find it hard to believe, you had a meeting with Mrs. Winson for nearly an hour time.'

'It is related to the library.' Andy said all of a sudden. 'Arjun didn't return a book and Mrs. Winson asked to check the entire library to see if any other book was missing.'

'Arjun lost a book.' Mr. Abelforal asked, finding it hard to believe.

'Good morning professor.' Melvin said coming behind Andy, Shannon, and Arjun.

'Good morning, Melvin.' Abelforal replied, Shaking hands. 'Didn't know you were visiting by.'

'Certain things needed to be verified.'

'Oh, so I suppose you have come here to question Mr. Milward and Mrs. Winson. On some pity cases, I suppose.' Abelforal said with a cunning smile. 'It is one of the hobbies of Light catchers to question innocents.'

For the first time, Shannon was starting to feel irritated by her professor's words. Till today whenever Arjun said, he was vile. She thought he was taking things the professor said too personally. But now she could see, he didn't like Mix as well as Light catchers.

'Hobby is- another name. For people's passion and I enjoy bringing things to justice, not injustice.'

'What problem did our headmaster and headmistress do that you decided to reschedule your tight schedule to come to our humble academy.'