"Aw.. it's alright! You can come meet us anytime you want. We are always there for you. And will be waiting for you to visit us. And I'll definitely visit you guys, a surprise too!" Jisoo replied. "A surprise?"

"Yeah.." Jisoo really regretted saying that. She spoiled it! And now she will be insisted on answering a bunch of questions. Jennie would stuck to the one and only question though. She has patience. She wouldn't be irritated at the first to tenth tries.

"I'll wait." was all that Jennie said before she looked back at the mirror, the stylist doing her makeup. And after about ten minutes or longer, the stylist shifted to her nails, ehe did her nails. Almost done with her look, almost. Still a lot more to do.

A few minutes later, Jennie's mother entered the room. She smiled at them and came to Jennie. "Hi, sweetie."

Jennie looked up at her and smiled back at her. She sighed and nodded, "Hey, mom.."

"Hm, Jen? You seem off. I know, I know you are not happy at all but I'm telling you for the tenth time now, you are gonna be happy with Taehyung and you won't ever regret it, got it? Let's be all smiles, yeah?" the mother said, as Jennie looked down and sighed. Fine! She looked up at her and nodded, smiling.

"But mom, I'll miss you and everyone else!" Jennie pouted, almost crying out.

"Jennie..." her mother and sister chuckled. "As if we won't miss you? We will miss you too!"

They hugged, everyone. Chaeyoung joined too, along Lisa. They hugged for a long time until they pulled away and cheered Jennie up by making her laugh, with jokes.

"How much time do I have?" Jennie asked, as she drank some water. She was quite nervous.

"An hour. You can relax. There's still a lot of time left." Chaeyoung said, as she helped Jennie take her accessories on her wrist, she will be wearing the gown now!

Once she put the accessories back to the vanity table, she walked to the big changing room, with the gown being carried by the stylist.

The other girls left the room, as they went to get ready as well. Jisoo did as well. And the only one in the room was her mother and the beautician putting things back to the places and organising the table. It'll take a while for Jennie to put on that dress.

It's currently four fifteen, in the afternoon. So basically one more hour left, as Chaeyoung said. One hour isn't that long enough though. It would fly like a bird in the skies. Like in just twenty minutes. Not long enough, at all.

_______

Jennie is back in the room, done her hair completely, accessories on, her look is fully done, finally. Even her veil is on. She is now alone in the room, encouraging herself and cheering herself up to go and marry that guy. She is strong. She can do it!

"Jennie, you can do it! I can do it.. I am ready to face this!" Jennie took a deep breath, checked herself on the mirror and fixed her veil. She stood up from the stool.

"I am ready."

Jennie's father walked inside the room with a bright smile. He was surprised to see Jennie looking so stunning in that gown. She was looking like the best bride ever.

"Sweetheart, you're ready?" Jennie nodded and smiled back. "I am ready, dad."

Mr. Kim walked close to her daughter as she hugged him. He hugged back and pulled her to his embrace. He felt so proud, growing a daugher and now getting her married. She will be so happy!