The car accident

Razia's POV
Max took off my hijab to save me.I was wearing an underscarf but he still covered me and hugged him.

I couldn't help the tears that came to my eyes .
He took off his jacket and placed it on my head.He lead me to his office.He turned his back to me and made a call.

Twenty minutes later,a woman came in with a brand new scarf.I thanked her and put it on.

Razia:am decent.(he turned around)
Max:why do you cry?
Razia: it's embarrassing to have your hijab taken off in public.
Max:am sorry.

Razia: no it's not your fault.You saved me.Its just that I sort of had episodes of mean people ripping my hijab off
Max:they have no right to do that.
Razia: they have no respect for us.But you do.(I smiled at him)
you pulled it off to save me yet covered me brought me inside.You didn't even look at me until you allowed the woman to get me a scarf.

That was kind of you.
Max:you chose to cover it from everyone, so why would I cross your boundaries.I promise you, that I will protect you, nobody will ever dare pull your scarf off,or touch you.

Razia:why are you doing this?
Max: I like you razia (I felt happy when he said that,I wanted to say it back but then I remembered that we are from two opposite world's)

Razia:umm thank you ,am fine now,I think we should go.(I didn't miss the hurt in his eyes)
Max: right.

(We went out, this time we took the stairs.We seperated and it felt awful.)

Two weeks later,we barely spoke to each other.All we did was just drive together.I felt bad for breaking his heart.

During the two weeks I qualified for the martial arts tournament.I was driving Max Home.We had tension between us.

Suddenly a car crashed into ours.

Max's POV
Razia was on the left side when the car crashed ours from the right,but she still got very injured.

I was injured too but not like her .
I opened my car door and went to her.I opened the door.

She was half concious and was whispering something.
Razia: lailahahilalah
Max:why do you say that?
Razia: it's what Muslims say when they are about to die.

Max:you are just injured,you won't die..(then I saw her bleeding from the side of her stomach.She had been stabbed by the broken car glass)

Razia:do you know what it means?
Max:shh,stop talking.Your leg is stuck,I need you to breathe.
Razia:Max
Max:no! Please don't talk.

Razia: I won't rest until I tell you what it means.
Max: what does it mean?
Razia: that" there is no God but Allah"
Max: even in this predicament you still praise him?

Razia:he is the one who gave me life, and he is the one who will take it away.(he eyes went shut)
Max:nooo! Open your eyes,you can't leave me.razia! Open your eyes!
Razia