Buy me some yatsuhashi, yeah?

A few days has passed and it was time for (Y/N) to return to Kyoto. The other students from Kyoto had left some time ago, but (Y/N) had stayed behind to recover from his injuries. Now, fully healed and ready to resume his duties, he prepared to leave Tokyo behind, at least for the time being.

Satisfied, he buttons up his uniform and hoists his luggage bag over his shoulder with ease, a physical testament to his return to full strength, and stepped out of the room, closing the door softly behind him.

Outside, the gentle rustle of leaves under the bright sun creates a serene backdrop for his departure. Near a large, sprawling tree, Gojo, Geto, and Shoko are gathered, their presence a comforting sight. As they spot him, their voices rise in a cheerful call, waving him over. 

(Y/N) raises his hand in a relaxed wave as he approaches. The days spent here had deepened their relationships. Despite the circumstances that had brought him to Tokyo, he felt a pang of reluctance at leaving this newfound closeness behind. Since during his recovery, the four of them had definitely grew closer. Their afternoons spent playing board games and talking about all the weird cursed spirits they've encountered. Their evenings were spent huddled together on (Y/N)'s small bed, where they shared a large pizza and watched stupid movies.  

"Ready to head back?" Gojo, now sporting new blue circular sunglasses, asked with a knowing smile.

"Yeah... Kinda wanted to lie by saying I'll need more days to rest. But... Gotta get back to my usual life," (Y/N) responded with a slight sigh. "I'll be stopping by Tokyo time to time though. They just love sending me on missions all over Japan so..."

Gojo laughs, his voice echoing a bit in the open space. "Just say no sometimes. What are they gonna do?"

(Y/N) chuckles, shaking his head slightly. "I don't really mind it though. At the end of the day, when I realize that the world is still not doomed by curses, it's quite fulfilling."

His words resonate with Gojo and Shoko, earning understanding nods. Geto, however, seems to ponder the statement more deeply, his expression thoughtful.

"You're a special one, (Y/N). Not a whole lot of sorcerers like their job. They just do it because they have to. Or cause of money..." Shoko's voice trails off, her last words casting a subtle shade over someone they all knew.

Shoko then stepped forward, her smile warm. "I might actually visit Kyoto soon. Buy me some yatsuhashi, yeah?"

"Oh, those are so good..." Gojo adds, his comment quiet yet enthusiastic.

"Okay. I'll buy you as many as you want," (Y/N) promises, his tone light but genuine.

After a few more exchanges, filled with jokes and last-minute advice, (Y/N) turned and started descending down the stairs, his steps carrying him towards the bustling streets of Tokyo.