Yeah, how so?

The night draped the Tokyo Jujutsu High in a peaceful stillness. The Kyoto High students slept peacefully in the rooms assigned to them, their minds temporarily at rest before the upcoming battles.

As (Y/N) also made his way to his own room, a crow's caw pierced the night, drawing (Y/N)'s attention to step outside and investigate. 

There, amidst the darkness, stood a silver-haired woman with a high ponytail and two parallel bangs.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" the woman apologized as she noticed (Y/N).

(Y/N) shook his head, a faint smile gracing his lips. "It's alright, Mei. Getting ready for tomorrow's battle?"

He already knew the woman before him—Mei Mei, a formidable mentor and a fellow first grade sorcerer.

"Yeah... Quite tiresome, but they need me, so they can watch the battles in their sweet little resting rooms," Mei Mei replied with a weary sigh, her shoulders slumping slightly.

"All the teachers and the students will be spectating the battle in the same room, right? I guess it'll get pretty loud..." (Y/N) mused aloud, picturing the raucous atmosphere that would accompany the event.

Mei Mei's smile widened at his observation. "It's pretty fun. Almost like a pub in London during a football night. It'll be especially more fun tomorrow."

"Yeah, how so?" (Y/N) inquired, but already knew what she was referring to.

The silver-haired woman chuckled knowingly, recognizing (Y/N)'s awareness of the anticipation surrounding the battle. "Kyoto High's sole pride versus Tokyo High's biggest pride. The whole Jujutsu Society is looking forward to it..."

(Y/N) laughed at the thought, though there was a slight nervousness in his expression. "Oh crap... Don't want that much attention."

"It can't be helped. After all, a second-year getting promoted to first grade is such a rare case. However, a much rarer case of a Limitless technique and Six Eyes user has been grabbing everyone's attention since his birth..." Mei Mei remarked, her tone tinged with amusement at the comparison.

Suddenly, Mei Mei's crow flew towards (Y/N) and perched on his arm, causing her to face (Y/N) in his eyes.

"You think you can beat him?" she asked, her tone direct and probing.

(Y/N) scratched the crow's head affectionately, and let it fly back to Mei Mei.

"You'll see tomorrow," he replied with quiet determination, his eyes shining with confidence.