Hmm...

As the outer shell of the expanded domain begins to crack and splinter, a hush falls over the spectators. 

"The domain... It's breaking..." Utahime says as she observes the crumbling barrier, her expression one of disbelief mingled with apprehension.

Geto's eyes narrow in thought as he contemplates the unfolding events, his hand coming to rest upon his chin as he ponders the outcome of the battle. "The one who is standing will undoubtedly be the victor..."  

Finally, with a resounding crack, the sphere shatters into a thousand pieces, revealing the two combatants within in all their battered glory. The sight that greets the spectators with surprise as they take in the harrowing tableau before them.

Gojo stands weakly amidst the debris, a wound on his chest seeping blood and his mouth stained crimson with dried blood. 

(Y/N), on the other hand, is a vision of carnage, blood covering his entire face as he bleeds profusely from his head and nose. His eyes and hair also reddened. 

Their bodies are both ravaged by the brutal exchange as well, dirt and blood marring their once pristine forms. It was as if they've both emerged from the depths of a war-torn battlefield.

But if one were to argue, it's clear that (Y/N) is in a far more critical condition

"W-We gotta stop this... They're gonna kill each other!" Utahime's voice cuts through the tense atmosphere, her words echoing with urgency and concern as she addresses the group gathered around her. She casts a pleading glance towards each of them, silently urging them to consider the gravity of the situation unfolding before their eyes.

The Kyoto students exchange worried glances amongst themselves as they grapple with the implications of allowing the battle to continue unchecked.

But their hopes for intervention are immediately dashed by the uncompromising decree of Principal Gakuganji.

"No. The battle shall persist, uninterrupted. Anyone who dares to intervene will face swift and severe retribution," his words brook no argument, his stance resolute as he reaffirms his commitment.

Utahime's resolve wavers in the face of Gakuganji's decree, her disappointment and frustration evident in the furrow of her brow and the downturn of her lips. 

She still makes a move to step forward though, defying the principal's orders and trying to intervene, but gets halted by the firm grip of Geto's hand on her shoulder.

"Geto..." Utahime's voice carries a note of reproach.

"Don't worry. If things go too out of hand, I'll intervene," Geto reassures her, his tone calm.

"But..." Utahime's protest falls on deaf ears as Geto continues to hold her back.

"Besides. We have Shoko," Geto adds, his words a final reassurance that serves to quell Utahime's doubts and fears.

Shoko, positioned at the front line, watches the unfolding battle with a cool detachment, her eyes alight with a keen intelligence as she assesses the situation.

"Hmm..." She muses, observing the persevering fighter that is (Y/N) before her.