The sight was both awe-inspiring and heart-wrenching.

Gojo, his usual grace replaced by a staggering limp, begins to make his way toward the audience. Suddenly, he stumbles, collapsing to the ground with a grunt, a thin trail of blood escaping his lips.

"Hey... You guys. The fight's over. Are we supposed to just fend for ourselves?" Gojo's voice is raspy, strained, each word punctuated by coughs that shake his frame, his breaths shallow and labored.

The crowd is silent, a collective stillness borne of shock and uncertainty, their eyes wide as they process the sight before them.

Breaking the silence, Geto is the first to move, stepping forward and extending a hand to Gojo.

"Nice work, Satoru. I have to admit, it is kinda sweet watching you this hurt, but... Very surreal as well," Geto remarks as Gojo grasps his hand, pulling himself up with an effort that belies his exhaustion.

"Yeah, I've never been this hurt in my life... And it's just awful. The taste of blood in my mouth, tired body, lack of cursed energy, sweaty hair, uhhhh... Can't wait to get in bed and sleep-" Gojo's gaze drifts off as he speaks.

It was Geto's sudden change in expression that cut his sentence short - eyes wide, not with concern for Gojo, but fixed on something, no. 

Someone behind him.

"No way..." Geto's whisper is barely audible.

Turning slowly, dread coiling in his stomach, Gojo's eyes land on (Y/N), somehow, impossibly, back on his feet. 

"N-Not... Over... I..." (Y/N)'s voice is a mere ghost of its usual strength, each word a struggle as he takes a staggering step forward. The sight was both awe-inspiring and heart-wrenching.

"I... No, my... My dream," he murmurs, but soon his strength betrays him, and he falters mid-step.

But luckily, Shoko was there, catching him before he can hit the ground. She eases him onto her shoulder with practiced care, her expression grave.

"His body was moving on pure instinct. Not a good sign as it means that he's probably at death's door. I'll have to treat him right away," Shoko announces, laying (Y/N) down gently, her voice steady but carrying an undercurrent of urgency.

As the initial shock ebbs away, Gojo begins to regain control over his battered body, leaning on Geto for support. Together, they navigate the debris-littered ground and reaches (Y/N) and Shoko. Gojo then lowers himself to the ground with a grunt, his every movement a struggle against the pain that racks his body.

Settling beside them, he manages a weary smile and lies back, gazing up at the sky.

"I really hope he doesn't ask for a rematch..." he murmurs, the words barely a whisper, carried away by the gentle breeze. 

As the last syllables slip from his lips, Gojo's consciousness fades, the exertion of the battle and the day's events finally claiming their toll.