You're gonna have to take off those sunglasses

As (Y/N)'s palm connected with Gojo's body with all the force he could muster, a brilliant flash of immense cursed energy erupted from the impact, engulfing the two combatants in a dazzling flare.

In the spectators' room, Geto's eyes widened in astonishment as he observed the exchange unfold before him. "That black flash... Wow... I've never seen one that powerful," he remarked, his tone tinged with awe.

Meanwhile, the Kyoto students erupted into cheers as they watched their fellow classmate deliver a powerful blow.

The third-year bald man raised his arm triumphantly, his earlier doubts and fears replaced by an infectious sense of victory. "HAHAHA! HOW'S THAT?! Even that Gojo Satoru can't be fine after that!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with exultation.

However, amidst the jubilation, Geto murmured softly. "Only if it actually hit him though."

With bated breath, the Kyoto students returned their focus to the screen, their eyes glued as they awaited the next development.

As (Y/N) lands back on the ground, he examines his hand. "It doesn't hurt that much... I thought it would be like hitting an indestructible brick wall," he remarked with surprise.

Meanwhile, Gojo gracefully descended to the ground as he broke free from the tendrils that had ensnared him.

With his Infinity activated, he exuded an aura of unparalleled power.

"That would've blown a hole in my chest. Heh..." Gojo remarked casually, his tone betraying a hint of amusement at the close call.

Undeterred, (Y/N) clasped his hands together, summoning forth a multitude of cursed energy tendrils that emerged from the ground, swirling around the area.

"Wow, what a super villain-like technique. Scary!" Gojo commented.

With a steadying breath, (Y/N) met Gojo's gaze. "You're gonna have to take off those sunglasses, cause you'll need to use your six eyes to the fullest for my next move," he declared.

"Make me then," Gojo responded, his tone brimming with confidence as he was ready to face whatever might come.